what your opinion

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh dont worry i plan on keeping this sled, no worries about that. Thought about it alot at work last night...lol...Now my next question does anybody know of any dealers that sell SLP Pipe Kits for the M8 down in Calgary? Im heading down that way in a couple weeks, might look into a new pipe.

Does grey hound come up there or is the shuttle still around? About the easiest way to get it up there if you know what you want

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does grey hound come up there or is the shuttle still around? About the easiest way to get it up there if you know what you want

Greyhound hasnt come up this way in ages, and as far as i know there is no longer a shuttle. Basically have to find a ride to get from Hinton to Grande Cache. Yeah we are that remote...lol

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry @ T&T Powersports in Bonnyville handles them. He will Be at the Snowmobile show this weekend booth 31. Look him up

Unfortunatly i dont think i will be able to make it to the sled show, cause of work. As for Bonnyville thats a little out of my way, looking for something down in the Calgary area seein how im heading down that way in the second week in November. I appreciate the suggestion tho

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greyhound hasnt come up this way in ages, and as far as i know there is no longer a shuttle. Basically have to find a ride to get from Hinton to Grande Cache. Yeah we are that remote...lol

Yes i know just how remote it really, 15+ years and some of the best memories in my life are from there:beer:

Top Bottom