what would you like to see from BRP?

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what would you all like to see from BRP for their ski-doo from the factory...i would like to see some more options and colors...post what you think

Last edited by a moderator:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see the return of all the money this group of companies has STOLEN from Canadians.

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
I would like to see the return of all the money this group of companies has STOLEN from Canadians.
Snotrocket I agree with you does this mean that the mods will be on my back. :eek: Every time this group acquires a company or sells a branch I just know that my tax dollar is involved. :rant: I would like clutch bushings not made by the lowest bidder, quality control that is actually in practice not just on paper in the manual for drive shafts , hand warmers, track clearance just to name a few. Options that apply to my riding not based on what Quebec thinks I need this would include better shocks, handlebar height, color, who picked grey pannels for last year,seat height. Ok Ok I will stop before I tell you how I really feel.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Snotrocket I agree with you does this mean that the mods will be on my back. :eek: Every time this group acquires a company or sells a branch I just know that my tax dollar is involved. :rant: I would like clutch bushings not made by the lowest bidder, quality control that is actually in practice not just on paper in the manual for drive shafts , hand warmers, track clearance just to name a few. Options that apply to my riding not based on what Quebec thinks I need this would include better shocks, handlebar height, color, who picked grey pannels for last year,seat height. Ok Ok I will stop before I tell you how I really feel.

Get this man a scotch. Right on Lost you said it all Grey panels what is it a old 5500 Blizzard. Of all the colors out there why Grey???

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i still dont see a cup holder on them yet.and what about a retractable windsheild?:d

hmmc

Reaction score
Support rather than denial on there product. Quality control over the parts used. Maybe they should skid the chineese q/c guy and hire a north american company.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats lighter,the 1000 s smoke or their new 4 stroke? with a turbo on each mmmmmmmmmmyum

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I turned my kill switch forward, and have had no issues at all with it. It just took an allen key to do it. I still like knowing that I can hit it quickly if I want

joesled

Reaction score
Would it have killed them to put a storage compartment big enough for a 6 pack.But then again the French do love their wine.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I turned my kill switch forward, and have had no issues at all with it. It just took an allen key to do it. I still like knowing that I can hit it quickly if I want
Old windshield rubber or the elastic off of a bunch of broccolli works great to prevent accidental kill switching.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old windshield rubber or the elastic off of a bunch of broccolli works great to prevent accidental kill switching.

Rumour has it though....using the broccolli rubber band for a belt will still blow driveshafts......the key is to upgrade the driveshaft with a broccolli stalk.:d Lighter , stronger and healthier

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what would you all like to see from BRP for their ski-doo from the factory...i would like to see some more options and colors...post what you think

I like the Polaris idea of having a graphics free sled. I'd like to see one with white panels and one with black. Maybe a Canadian themed graphics package ( moose, maple syrup, beer, you know....) And of course the T-summit.

Also choked at BRP for the whole forbidding US dealers to sell to us. That really puts the icing on us bailing them out.

You have to give them props for being known as the innovator in our sport.

Lanko

Reaction score
I like the Polaris idea of having a graphics free sled. I'd like to see one with white panels and one with black. Maybe a Canadian themed graphics package ( moose, maple syrup, beer, you know....) And of course the T-summit.

Also choked at BRP for the whole forbidding US dealers to sell to us. That really puts the icing on us bailing them out.

You have to give them props for being known as the innovator in our sport.

Of course they can be the innovator, they funnel cash from the Canadian public "without us knowing" and in the mean time have engineers that design jets and trains working on sleds and quads in their spare time.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course they can be the innovator, they funnel cash from the Canadian public "without us knowing" and in the mean time have engineers that design jets and trains working on sleds and quads in their spare time.

Here Here......as a little boy I was game to try anything...knowing my DADDY would save me with his cheque book eveytime I fawked something up.
Inovations should come from a companies profit ..not at the expense of the people of Canada and a open cheque book.
And then to sell sleds that our money developed cheaper elsewhere is criminal......and I dont give a chit if Americans buy more sleds than we do.....the principles of loyalty and honour come first.
PAY UP SCUMBAGS

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant believe nobody else asked for a cup holder,what kind of sledders are we bringing up,roflmao

Top Bottom