What price should a 2004 Rev 800 sell for?

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good condition, should go around $3500 to $4000. Probably closer to $4000(+) with the new motor. Give or take a couple hundred. The 159 track is what I have and I really like it.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep what he said, there is tons of 800s out there in the 04-07 area.
we just picked up a 600 for the wife 04 with a couple extras for 5g but it only has 1200km on it and try to find a 600 for sale let alone a low miler.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why don't ya ask how much the hooker on the corner costs? how bad do you want it and how bad does she want to sell it. the condition is all important, new motor will bring more. etc etc. you can get a rev for $50 if ya want, or ya can find them for $6500, condition is important, and it is how bad you want it and what the seller will sell for. i have a 04 800 summitx with the condition and extras you wouldn't be moving it from my yard for less than 6.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess it's stayin in your yard. :) I advertised mine at the beginning of the season for $4000 and never got a single call on it. Snow Chek model with 159 track, new top end and in beautiful shape. Just gotta have the right person come along at the right time.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have never tried to sell it, yes it still is in shop, already been sold. go fiqure, anyway, hard to sell sled with no snow. if we get 3 ft of snow in AB, sleds sell quick.

seems ya get 10 tire kickers and lowballers for 1 that is interested in buying.

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Is it an x package that also plays into effect that alone is enough to bump the price 500-1000 bucks especially if it's mint and low mileage, but keep in mind with the sleds being made these days those although only like 5-6 years old are damn near obsolete or soon will be!!!! Damn technology

Puckaneer19

Reaction score
Guess it's stayin in your yard. :) I advertised mine at the beginning of the season for $4000 and never got a single call on it. Snow Chek model with 159 track, new top end and in beautiful shape. Just gotta have the right person come along at the right time.

Just to add info to the thread, I bought an '03 Summit that was in ridiculously good shape with only 2200kM, earlier this fall for 4K. It was priced the same as and RMK of the same year that was beat with 7000kM! You need to hunt around and be willing to go look.
PS, BC_Snow Ghost - did you have it in the Calgary area Kijiji? Never seen it.

Just sayin'!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to add info to the thread, I bought an '03 Summit that was in ridiculously good shape with only 2200kM, earlier this fall for 4K. It was priced the same as and RMK of the same year that was beat with 7000kM! You need to hunt around and be willing to go look.
PS, BC_Snow Ghost - did you have it in the Calgary area Kijiji? Never seen it.

Just sayin'!

No. I had it advertised locally here in Kelowna on Castanet.net

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3500 - 4000 grand would be a fair price for that sled. It is 7 years old. There is more to a sled than a new motor, although that is nice. Great sled though, I don't believe REV's are at all obsolete.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3500 - 4000 grand would be a fair price for that sled. It is 7 years old. There is more to a sled than a new motor, although that is nice. Great sled though, I don't believe REV's are at all obsolete.

not at all you can buy an 04ish rev for 4g or spend 14g to buy a new cat essentially the same sled just the 04 has a better engine. lol

Top Bottom