What is the Best atv all terrain tire

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great tire , tough as nails and ride smooth... I don't have them but ride a lot with kieth ( wild1) . He is very happy with them . They are a little heavy , but they are a an awesome tire . Wear like Kevlar ....lol
I run the cryptids , great tire too a little lighter , and really smooth .
Both tires I would recommend, particularly on a SXS .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would my little defender be able to turn these tires? Or do I have to some clutching?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure , I don't know much about the defenders stock . But it is a canam , so there is a world of clutch goodies to make it work , for sure ....
28's I would bet it would turn bone stock ...
The defenders are geared low & for pulling ... so I like your odds ...lol

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man you guys keep going to larger more aggressive tires then eventually the only way to get through those dam mud holes is dig out my 1984 Honda atc with stock tires and a pair of chest waders. Oh and no winch is needed.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No can't be , I heard from an expert and your machine is almost 1700 lbs
Lmfao.....

Now i thought you were the expert? I'm confused!
How do you go from 1649 to 1700 lbs in your brand of reality i guess. Please find listed weight of 13 ranger, 1360. Right off Polaris? And lets compare the defender at 1550. On utv site as listed, you are s pathetic little man

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ohh Larry , no wonder your stuck or broke down every ride ... you need a set of 30 " outback max tires ...

Did you forget last summer when you posted on here that you bought a set and they were the best tires ever ?

Your as full of chit about your tires as you are machine weights ...
A 1600 lb + Mav ... are you simple ?

Go back to posting by yourself in sud & bud , rather than wrecking another thread with idiotic claims that have nothing to do with the OP. In other words ,grind your axe ,somewhere else ...
No one wants to hear your typical hypocritical BS ,on this thread ... or any other for that matter ..

Now back to good all around tires for the coming season .

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ohh Larry , no wonder your stuck or broke down every ride ... you need a set of 30 " outback max tires ...
Did you forget last summer when you posted on here that you bought a set and they were the best tires ever ?
Your as full of chit about your tires as you are machine weights ...

Go back to posting by yourself in sud & bud ,
No one wants to hear your typical hypocritical BS ,on this thread ... or any other for that matter ..

It

You like reading over there lots eh, please go back to your hour long, long term drival thread. 1300 km not even a summer ride
Ha lads in entwistle not want to ride or listen to your vast level of knowledge either, always wondered why you only rode with us. .
Lol, glad to see you read every word i post. my own fan club. hahaha.

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would my little defender be able to turn these tires? Or do I have to some clutching?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Check with the can am forums. I have seen some huge tires in these machines so I don't know what they are running for clutches but they are doing it.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You like reading over there lots eh, please go back to your hour long, long term drival thread. 1300 km not even a summer ride
Ha lads in entwistle not want to ride or listen to your vast level of knowledge either, always wondered why you only rode with us. .
Lol, glad to see you read every word i post. my own fan club. hahaha.

I ride from vega to Arizona , you ride the same spot year after year after year .
Where are the other sud & bud posters on here ? Or are there any ....

Anyways , this thread is about tires not your petty little jabs at me or all the others who used to ride with you ...

So I would like you to show a little respect to the OP , if you don't have something to add about tires ...,
Then what is your point ?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with the can am forums. I have seen some huge tires in these machines so I don't know what they are running for clutches but they are doing it.

Same rear end as the X3 , so that part is built tough enough . Yes not sure on the size of tire / or lift requirements,
But they sure seem to be a good machine ,from all reports I hear.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride from vega to Arizona , you ride the same spot year after year after year .
Where are the other sud & bud posters on here ? Or are there any ....

Anyways , this thread is about tires not your petty little jabs at me or all the others who used to ride with you ...

So I would like you to show a little respect to the OP , if you don't have something to add about tires ...,
Then what is your point ?

sure you do? lol. seems i have ridden from yellowknife to lethbridge. most of Saskatchewan , Dawson creek to north of fort st john. golden and fernie, most of southern ontario, and parts of idaho and utah. so whats your point. you must ride short term?

lol,

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Itp cryptid .
c1500e8e62f814f87cf8409556e047a2.jpg

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
41 lbs
787f948e0ab3dfafa7219bf9e1824150.jpg

Great tire ...extremely smooth ride & well balanced . No wobble at all ..
The new generation tires are capable and so much more smooth than previous mud tires on the hard pack ...

Last edited:

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah when getting into 30" + tires the market has really expanded and there are numerous great options that run well in all conditions. If you're getting into this weight and price range check out what pitbull tires has to offer. They've been making high end tires for a while now and have a patented rubber compound that is strong and flexible and barely wears at all. Cryptids and Outback Max are also great tires though they are designed a bit more for mud.

Top Bottom