What is everyone riding this year?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright guys heres the deal. I came here so that i can share some experiences and also get some info and knowledge from the older members and i did get lots of comments that were very useful and i appreciate it! I do agree that i was not contributing to the site in a good way recently and told a few fibs that were not true like the proclimb but the skidoo 163, 154, and 670 summit are legit. My little bro rides the 670 and my dad and i switch off on the 154 and 163 so im not lying to anyone there. Im sorry for everything that I said to anyone on this site and i hope that in the future i can help someone if they need any help or advice!

The kid came clean so sall good now I'd say? Made for good fun. I wouldn't mind seeing the cummins though?

howiedoit

Reaction score
2012 renegade x 800 etec. all stock besides i put smallgear in when we get alot of snow. favourite place to ride is rainy lake ontario, since i have not been to the mountains yet.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same m7 as last year, same m7 next year, too poor to afford something cool. 130hp of furry:

DSC00302_zps47920668.jpg

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mines in my avatar too...Terra Alps 860, Baker skid, narrow front end, 2.5 camo extreme, Boondocker 35 shot of nos, B&M fabricators boards, etc...

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the big bore kit holding up?

The motor is good, lotsa torque. Need to getting the clutching dialed in. Just riding the keyboard for another month or so, fractured a couple of vertebrae on my second trip out this year.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll ride anywhere. When I'm up north working ill ride kakwa and pking. When home I'll ride golden, Corbin, Revy, cataract. I'm not picky just love burning fuel!

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it's been alot of years since I've been out there. It's a long drive from here when Golden is only 3 hrs away 5 to revelstoke.
Maybe one spring I'll make it that way again.

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it's been alot of years since I've been out there. It's a long drive from here when Golden is only 3 hrs away 5 to revelstoke.
Maybe one spring I'll make it that way again.
Yeah maybe one day. its really good riding up this way. on that xp did you do a 2 wheel conversion kit for the idler wheels on the back?

Top Bottom