what is a fair price for a 2006 500 sportsman Popo

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've looked round but am just curious to hear your opinions.....this quad I am lookin at has 500 kms on it...and is in overall good cond, new Vampire tires, rack bad, new winch...just curious what would be a fair dollar for a unit like this!

Thanks MADPOW

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got 7500 for my 06 800 popo from insurance and thats retail value so for a 500 Id say 5000- 6500

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool, yeah thats in the area I was thinkin as well....thanks bro!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the bike out dilagently ,if it`s set up for muddin . Not saying anything wrong with it but it pays to take a good look at a bike set up that way. Lots of drowned bikes come up for sale soon after and before the problems start...

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the bike out dilagently ,if it`s set up for muddin . Not saying anything wrong with it but it pays to take a good look at a bike set up that way. Lots of drowned bikes come up for sale soon after and before the problems start...

you bet bro thanks....I ended up purchasing the quad, and even went over it further in my garage, looks super clean! original and after market skid plates aren't even scratched, so looks as though it was taken care of....the guy I got it off is fairly limited (movement wise, bad accident) so can't see him baggin it too bad!...

thanks again guys

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would say around the 6 grand mark. i just got 5 grand for the same bike with three times the km on a trade in.

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, I actually ended up trading him my 04 M1 900 Cat for it, my poor sled was being neglected....so I'm thinkin it was best :( ....plus I wanna doo doo next bwaahahaha :p

Top Bottom