What does everyone do for a career?

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might as well add my career choice....i drive a round the north half of the province in a very bright orange pumpkin fixing forklifts....you can definnatly see me coming down the hiway!!!!

skidooboy

Reaction score
Wow, you all work for the oil field... I am in the military, been serving for 20 yrs, been to Afghanistan and now living the life with my toys...

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
worked with the above lil lady (ladydirt) scaffolding for a lil while and didn't like that at all! freezing my butt off while ladydirt was inside typing away lol...

Working with Shell Safety now on the drilling side.. the most liked person onsite.. :d :beer: back to school next AUG to get edumacated with some engineering :d:beer:

Yea working outside sucks. I did it for 2 winters after high school and that was MORE then enough to go back to school. I only thing I miss is the money of construction.

What type of engineering you going for?

scrapmaster

Reaction score
apprentice hd mechanic, work on oilfield trucks... or at least i did, as of this friday il be lookin for a new job i guess, lol gotta love the patch

pete_ame

Reaction score
Aircraft maintenance controller for an airline that operates in the far north. (The one with the animal on the tail).

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
vac trucks owner/operator

soon to be a hydrovac in the spring sometime. will be looking for work for it... point me in the rite direction, would be greatly appreciated

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work at the M&M factory...my job is to throw all the ones with "W"'s on them, out.!!!!
I usually eat .aaalllooooooottttttttttt of them....There so good.:)

Top Bottom