What did you do for your ATV today?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Replaced the belt only to find that the one way bearing kinda seized to the primary sheeve. Got it apart now I need new bearings a spring cup and a thrust washer yikes!

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pic of the mti lift.
c9fb616f-10ce-45fb-a37a-40af35119487.jpg

and the sld is coming out this weekend and getting tig welded up. clutches going to airdam next weekend aswell.

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a tube of dialectic grease to it.

Anyone know how to disable my KEBC? Better yet anyone want to come disable my KEBC?

BFH, Big f Hamer .
i think there is a way but you might need a modjual (assuming you dont want to trip the limp mode ). ask the god of quad tex 78

Last edited:

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pic of the mti lift.

and the sld is coming out this weekend and getting tig welded up. clutches going to airdam next weekend aswell.

you getting a wet clutch delete ?

had to clean the clutch , because the exhaust melted the snorkel again
some throttle happy driver snapped my winch line :nono: , so buying some synthetic rope :)

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pic of the mti lift.
c9fb616f-10ce-45fb-a37a-40af35119487.jpg

Thanking that when I get on my computer

---
- Sent from my white iPhone 4

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, last week i tuned on the dyno somemore and got an extra 2 hp on the rear wheels and 2 ft lbs of torque,,,
sitting at 65.4 RWHP ( 90 motor hp ) fine tuned the clutch some more and now my shift out is 7800rpm with a rev limit of 8900 rpm.
top speed is still 137 km/hr.. I have finally reached the end of tuning.. if i want more now, i have to go to a bbk. lol..
machine likes 5 degree's advance on the timing from brp's stock setting...

On a side note, kevin dynoed a 1000 outty last week... bone stock... made 63.28 rwhp and 46.8 ft lbs of torque... not bad for a stock machine.. throw on a few mods and do some serious clutch tuning and you will have a monster.. can you maybe say 80 RWHP!! it will be nuts.. the mods are already on standby as we talk.. should have some test results in the next 3 weeks or so.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imdooin snorkeled his quad last night. Smart guy used materials from camp. Even put kid tassels on the bars. Only problem he had was getting cards to make the noise in the spokes. Give him a couple days and few more beer he will get it.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't do it today....... but a couple of days ago, I ordered some long overdue TLC parts for the Banshee :D

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a EPI clutch kit for my 04 rhino huntin rig to better help turn the tires in the mud, and a HID conversion kit to go with the 2 sets of PIAA Lights I have. Got the call yesterday that my commander is all ready. Had a Custom Aluminum roof built and powdercoated, a rear bench mount for the rear seat and the install of my STM full clutch kit. should be deadly!

Top Bottom