What did all you dad's do for Fathers Day

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Got up, and went to timmies for coffies for wifey and myself(it was her birthday too). Then went for breakfast as a family, which we haven't done for a long long time.....afterwards went to walmart where jr highmark works(i took the minivan and wifey and daughter took the mustang convertible)...... Picked up plants/flowers for the yard. Planted everything, then sat on the deck watching the u.s. Open, drinking beers(many, many) and then sbr and family came over and watched some world cup soccer on the deck til around midnite.....was a great day....... Head is foggy today, and i don't know why. Hmmmmmmmmm

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Went out to the folks. Left a 40 of R&R for the old guy (80 yrs young) on the table cause they were not home. Then hooked up my trailer and brought it home and had a BBQ with family. Then to DQ for a caramel moolatte :d

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We hit the Fathers Day kids Fun Shoot at the gun range in the morning. Kain won me a new cow elk call.:cool: Then I retreated to my garage to escape the friggin 27* heat and rehydrate while I watched a couple sledding videos.:beer::beer::beer: I hate summer more every year. :crying3:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow girl and i ended up out on the lake and hooked up with Bogger:( ,mallard, retodd. sledderdoc etc. had a good time just bsin. left and waited in line for 45 min or so to get the boat out. It is so awesome to watch your wife show all the big bsers on the dock how to back up to load a boat. went for supper and watched a vid with the kids best part of the day.:d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't get to see my Dad this weekend because he was busy at his resort and acreage cutting grass and putting tin on the new barn at the acreage-he's always a busy guy hard to catch him to just hang out but the boyfriend and I are taking him out for pizza wings and beer at Average Joes in the Sher Park tommorow night :d:beer:

MTsnowman

Reaction score
Website
www.stovedoctor.biz
Kinda nuts around here, had a BBQ for my dad and friends - after having a tornado touch down around 4:30pm - lots of damage to several business' and our local arena complex. Not a common thing for Billings, MT!!!!!!!
Thankfully no reports of injuries or otherwise - just damn spooky.
Take a look at some video coverage www.ktvq.com (local news station)
Hope all the Dad's enjoyed time with family/friends!!

pjquad

Reaction score
Got up at 3:00 am went to work, drove my azz off for twelve hours to get done. My daughter, granddaughter and son in law took me out for supper. It was GOOD supper along with a few MGD's. Life is good, working sucks.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my dad took me out to the lake on our new Tige' :mad: Our family got him a NEW 8g ipod nano and he didnt even say thanks! and now our family is in a huge argument (aparently im the main problem?)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
my dad took me out to the lake on our new Tige' :mad: Our family got him a NEW 8g ipod nano and he didnt even say thanks! and now our family is in a huge argument (aparently im the main problem?)

Well it does apear that you whine quite a bit.......

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My youngest son and I attended the mud drags and monster truck show for the day it was great he really liked the dirt bikes doing the jumps it was awesome to spend the day just him and I :d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loaded an FN110 Nodwell in the morning, sat on standby for forestry until 3pm when we got called to a forest fire west of Worsley. Unloaded in the fire zone and waited until 11:30pm for the men and equipment to put out hot spots after the water bombers came through. Got home at 2am, opened my Father's Day gifts while my family was asleep.....a sweet DVD player and some movies.....:)

pics165Medium.jpg

pics166Medium.jpg

pics169Medium.jpg

pics181Medium.jpg

pics191Medium.jpg

pics203Medium.jpg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your welcome dad
I know we have had our differences but I wouldnt ask for anyone else, who would take his time to fix me quad and who would be there for when i went flying the first one there seeing how I was I love you dad.
Anyone can be a dad but it takes someone special to be a Daddy. and you are my daddy
Love from your Little Girl for now and ever
Powdergirl(sara)

Thanks Sweetie. Was better than a card. You just want me to fix your quad still dont ya. HAHA Seasons not over yet.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Teeroy looks like your getting ready to go make some snowmobile trails. Lots of equipment there. Forest fire and trail development. You need to build a very long well planned out fire break.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We took Terry and my mom for brunch... then they wouldn't let me pay....:rant:

Kevin had some yard work to do, so he did that, I took the FURMINTATOR tool to my furry cat and got some computer work done. Kevin BBQed us up some delicious food! Yumm! Then while we were relaxing, Kevin had his hand on the baby belly and he felt his little one kick for the first time! Pretty good Father's Day gift I say! :D

waka

Reaction score
Kids took me to Calloway park for the day, not sure if it was more for them but a good day was had by all...

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter had her Tia Kwon Do test first thing in the mornin which she aced,very proud of her, then it was off to breakfast thanks to my ex,after that we went to a huge cars show,then we went and watched some off road racing,after that is was home for some home made fresh Halibut and chip.it was a awsome day but the best was the cool card she made me.

Top Bottom