what are there for quad trails on blue mountain in sicoumous???

Reaction score
next weekend Im heading to Blue with the quads, anyone out there rode it and know of where the trails go? can you ride down to the lake?

-josh

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next weekend Im heading to Blue with the quads, anyone out there rode it and know of where the trails go? can you ride down to the lake?

-josh

Just got back from riding around Blue Lk.No way you can ride down too the lake its in a big bowl all treed in.Riding around the area is awsome but definatly not for begginers.When leaving the cabin if you go up past the ch!t house the trail too the right goes about 5k and wines up too the top of a peak looking right down on blue lk.There is still snow down below there that you can see my tracks in . This is a dead end but a nice ride.If you take the trail that goes straight from the ch!t house it is 4.6KM to Cummins Lk.This is one of the nastiest trails I have neen on in awhile.The first 2 k is a little tight[ I ride a rhino] the next 2k is full of nasty muddy holes,which I love.I got stuck good coming back out of Cummins thru a deep muddy trench,thank god for my warn XT4000.You can access either from south of Malakaw or from 20K mark of Kingfisher FS road.Road straight up from Kingfisher is nasty boulder streewn steep creek bead[piece of cake on the rhino] but not for a beginner

Reaction score
Thanks man, the trip got postponed a week heading out in a couple hours, ill snap some photos and postem up.

-gbm-

Top Bottom