what are the best running boards for the pro.

HardcoreRMK

Reaction score
While I may not weigh as much as you, I'll tell you what I like about my boards on the pro. I have the Feethooker boards. They work Great, snow doesn't pack in and ice up EVER. I also like the fact that they have a tunnel stiffener. Super important for the Pro IMO.
View attachment 134667

The extra grip is nice too, especially in the deep stuff. I always know where my feet need to be, and I don't get bucked off as much. I love the fact that David matched Chuck Norris's Colors too. It was awesome having that option. (he even made my clutch vents match!) I've never tried the Airframes, I'm sure they Rock too.

View attachment 134668
I really like those man and you don't have to cut as much..always a good thing thanks got a little bit to think about now...

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the WRP boards? They seem similar to the feet hookers boards, and the price is right. Also thinking about dropping the 2013 boards into my 2012.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ordered the WRP wide boards last week cant wait to get em in. was a great price being under 350

Agreed, the price does look good on them. Only 180 from their site for the non wide version, and it looks like an easy install. The Skinz are supposed to be really good, but I can't justify spending that much on running boards. I guess the 2013 boards are supposed to be $300 and are a fairly simple install as well.

ditch1000

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the WRP boards? They seem similar to the feet hookers boards, and the price is right. Also thinking about dropping the 2013 boards into my 2012.
I just installed a set on my 2012. They look like they'll clear the snow out good, have the tunnel supports (which are mandatory IMO) and look great. I think it is a big upgrade over stock.

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have BM fabrications boards on special right now till the end of oct. for 400 a set. They are a tubular design like the airframes

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the factory 2013 boards? Can a person purchase them and install them on the older pro's? Pricing?

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the factory 2013 boards? Can a person purchase them and install them on the older pro's? Pricing?

I've talked to Polaris dealers, and the price is approx 300 (couldn't get absolute price at the time), and they will apparently fit earlier PROs. Not sure how easy of an install it will be though.

jstpeter

Reaction score
300 for the 13 burandt boards just got them putting on this weekend they look good Eckville has wrp and burandt in stock

Reactions: cs5

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the feethookers are way different than the skins. but the bm fab boards are the same concept. just different pattern on the bars. and they use a little heavier moly-crom than the skins

Top Bottom