Were to wash oilly coveralls in Calgary.

hogster008

Reaction score
Just moved to Calgary for work and I am looking for laundry mat that will let me wash my oilly cover alls. In pigeon lake we had a laundry mat which had 2 washers and dryiers dedicated to coveralls which was nice.

hogster008

Reaction score
I went to five around my place and they looked at me like i was a retard for even asking. Maybe cow town to white collar and they dont get there coveralls dirty down here. lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey hey hey easy on the Calgary comments.......we're not all white hats...:D

my coveralls get very dirty. Depending on how dirty and oily, I blast them at the car wash and then call 'em good.

I would call some of the rig companies in town or some of the heavy duty truck places like Peterbilt, etc, they should be able to tell you who can do it or where you can take them.

hogster008

Reaction score
I know there are guys in Calgary that work and get dirty just trying to call them out and get a little info out of them.:d There has to be a contractor out there has to wash his covys and the wify will not let him even get close to the washing machine. I work inside Storage tanks and pressure vessles and have used the old pressure washer but it dosnt get the smell out them like a good old washing machine does. Plus I have all work cloths that I wear under my covys that have a very distict odure of condensate that I would like to minimize without wrecking a good washing machine.

Top Bottom