Went and pulled the pin

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed here...I'm the only one in my group without one but will have one next year for sure.
Haven't seen one throw a code yet either.

Yup my buddies all took the food out of their muff pots and had me cook it. It fed everyone all day long last saturday.

OP... Have fun on your new Doo eating cold smashed sammiches. Lol jk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup my buddies all took the food out of their muff pots and had me cook it. It fed everyone all day long last saturday.

OP... Have fun on your new Doo eating cold smashed sammiches. Lol jk

I don't like soggy bread :) Plus most of the time I am having too much fun to eat, haha.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a rip this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 303

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some people trim it , some remove it, if you want to keep it you can push in the middle of it and it will kinda fold up at the back and stay there

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The flap is designed to fold back or forward simply by pushing on the centre of it as suggested in the above post.

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend trimming the rear flap, I am running it over when backing up

I trimmed mine because it was a bit of a pain...but now kinda now wish I didnt. It doesn't cause problems 90 percent of the time, but that one day when the trail is icy in the am I think it would be good to have. Maybe it wouldn't even make a difference but certainly wouldn't hurt. I would say leave it and just fold it up when backing up.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I left it as is, I am finding from doing wheelies and and such it is folding itself back. Then when I get onto the hard pack I just stop and push it back out.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had mine folded outward a few weeks back and I started having overheat issues, put it back to normal and all is good again. I think if you're running scratchers (I'm not) you should be ok.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had mine folded outward a few weeks back and I started having overheat issues, put it back to normal and all is good again. I think if you're running scratchers (I'm not) you should be ok.
Hey AK! How is the snow up your way this season? Are you suffering as much as we are down here?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey AK! How is the snow up your way this season? Are you suffering as much as we are down here?

Snow conditions are the worst I've ever seen it and it continues to melt every day. I've managed to put about 300 miles on my sled so far this season and on a normal snow year I usually put double that amount by this time of the season. Headed to Maui next week for some fun in the sun, hopefully by the time we return we'll have a few more feet on the ground.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I polished up the sled, and installed some Ice Storm scratchers. Looked through some sled wraps,.. and decided I am gonna do a wrap, the wife even said some of the designs were pretty cool and to order one up.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled is murdered until my wrap gets here from HTRDESIGNS.

Should get it Monday/Tuesday

Attachments

• IMG_0469.jpg
    IMG_0469.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 124
Top Bottom