Well now the question is????

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Ok now that everyone got their post count back, who was the moderator that deleted the max and is he getting fired?" :confused: :confused: And who complained the most about there post count???? be honest here inquiring minds wanna know.... or just buck up and tell everyone...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
You would have to ask the boss it may have been him or it may not have..... up to him to tell you :cool:

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we need a former gestapo officer to step forward and tell the real truth here :D

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok now that everyone got their post count back, who was the moderator that deleted the max and is he getting fired?" :confused: :confused: And who complained the most about there post count???? be honest here inquiring minds wanna know.... or just buck up and tell everyone...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I surf S&M alot but I totaly missed the whole post count thing. I don't get it, what does the post count do for ya? I don't think I've ever looked at mine to be honest.

P.S not trying to stir pot ....just curious!:beer:

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I surf S&M alot but I totaly missed the whole post count thing. I don't get it, what does the post count do for ya? I don't think I've ever looked at mine to be honest.

when you're a PW (post whore:D) you'r post count is directly related to the length of your you-know-what :D

now wouldn't you be sore if someone cut off a part of your Johnson??? :D:D:D

M

motorsportaddiction

twisted boost almost offed himself as a result of losing his posts the other day, i talked him down

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

I couldn't agree more...........:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

TTT

I dont think its that important but they lost there thread, thats the big thing

Top Bottom