Welcome Back to the Upgraded site

Todo10

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What is latest profile posts? Looks like we are peeking into peoples private messages?
Profile posts are public messages you can left on a member's profile. Some users may be confusing that with private messages/conversations.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
just looking over the changes.
Take a =bit to get used to but looks great.
This morning in Cold Lake. Cant seem to rotate. will keep looking how, to do it..View attachment 235661

Please try to install again. Did an update on the server. And when you see pics you can click on them they blow up a screen then when there's multiple pics they scroll through them all, its quite neat.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Todo10 is Claudio and he is a professional site developer of the site software, and also will maintaining the site. He is awesome and came in early and spent countless hours to get this site back up. We were not planning on having this running until Saturday night.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Upload is fast through crapatap

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Test picture. IMG-20210519-WA0010.jpg

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My beer foggy memory remembers talk of an app besides crapatap with the upgrade? Eventually I'll try the main site via smart phone but can't remember my password and don't want to make a new one this many beers in

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
My beer foggy memory remembers talk of an app besides crapatap with the upgrade? Eventually I'll try the main site via smart phone but can't remember my password and don't want to make a new one this many beers in
Log in on your smart phone without tapatalk it switches automatically to phone version

Top Bottom