We are gonna need some workers back

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots and lots of work around !! but some ppl say we need a enbridge pipeline for short term jobs lol

Like it or not, that pipeline is going to happen. B.C. should stop looking down their nose at the 8% free profit they have been offered, instead of delaying the whole project with childish political posturing.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like it or not, that pipeline is going to happen. B.C. should stop looking down their nose at the 8% free profit they have been offered, instead of delaying the whole project with childish political posturing.
Your feeding the fricken trolls again

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your feeding the fricken trolls again

Its fun! just like throwing a litttle fish into the turtle tank. The turtle thinks hahaha im the king, I can eat this anytime I want. What the turtle never realizes is that he's just a pathetic little pet that lives day to day by the hand that tosses in the fish.

plus i'm bored at work, makin as much of that "dirty" Alberta oil as I can!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Its fun! just like throwing a litttle fish into the turtle tank. The turtle thinks hahaha im the king, I can eat this anytime I want. What the turtle never realizes is that he's just a pathetic little pet that lives day to day by the hand that tosses in the fish.

plus i'm bored at work, makin as much of that "dirty" Alberta oil as I can!

Thats a true story... Like it or not, as dumb as a turtle is, feeding pets does have some entertainment value.

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nibble nibble lol oh no that pipeline is NOT going threw BC :) we like our clean water and land . not worth selling for any dollar

So like around Cominco?? Kemess Tailing ponds?? Shall i go on Willy?!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
there is lots of tailing ponds all over BC... but they dont kill salmon and the whole coast line o.0

Your right............. So who kill's the salmon and the whole coast line, to feed their own economy. As well as letting every shipping ship full of sea cans in without looking what's inside of them 0.o o.0 0.0 o.o .0. .o. ..0 .oo .0o .o0

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right............. So who kill's the salmon and the whole coast line, to feed their own economy. As well as letting every shipping ship full of sea cans in without looking what's inside of them 0.o o.0 0.0 o.o .0. .o. ..0 .oo .0o .o0
Maybe willy was shipped here in a sea can. As long as Columbian crack whores keep having babies there will be Willy's o_O Promnight dumpster baby.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Thank you for another imformative reply, via a link

Have you ever talked to your father or grand father's???
I'd be curious on doing a land reclamation, for the past 80yrs, in BC. To see how many batteries, oil changes, tires, equipment, garbage, has been buried in the hills.
Don't get me wrong...... I have been to Western and Eastern Canada. I love Alberta and proud to be born a raised here. But.......... BC is the most beautiful province imho, in this country.
Long story short....... don't go looking over the fence, until you have looked in your own back yard.

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was supposed to read it :confused:
Of course I read it, answer my question, please. Where did your fore father's take their used, burnt, dirty oil, to after an oil change on their skidders in the bush or even personal trucks/cars???

did ya read the link ? its about keeping my backyard oil free and clean ...

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your right..... what do I know about 15 litres of oil in only 1 skidder in BC.
And your also right by saying that it does'nt happen anynore.
How could only one and only one piece of equipment, add up to an oil tanker

I'm not here to ruin the world, but I'm not here to save it either. Since the beginning of which ever time you believe in? There is an equal action for ever equal and opposite reaction. We all do our best to save our best interest's, but to say that a multi billion $$$ project will never happen is absurd. Until you can find a way to abolish the almighty dollar, you may have a chance of keeping your Province the way it is. For ALL of Canada to enjoy. Not saying that the pipeline is going to kill it (for those who can't read between the lines).

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well if u read the link ??? then u would see that one oil spill on the coast would kill all life ! no salmon = no life... the salmon feed the wolves and bears and eagles, they then feed the forest the forest and fish feed the humans !!!! its been going on for years and years that is the way life works . now why would any one from BC want to destroy the way of life and life its self ??? my gas will not go down in price because of this pipeline, my wallet wont get any fatter 0.o so why would anyone in BC want a pipeline threw their backyard ?

I do understand your point, and I'm not very keen on the Enmax Power Upgrader being built just a few Km's NE of me. But the city, economy and the infastructure need it. Unless we all go back to burning wood for heat and steam to run our equipment/toys, there isn't much we can do about it. The pipeline would be good for all of Western Canada's economy, also with all of our technologies. I can't see the pipeline being a disaster to the eco system today, not like the ones in the ground from 60 yrs ago.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that the pipeline will happen. That is a fact. It will come down to whatever the $ number is that satisfies Prissy Clark. Then Willy will be eating crow. Bank on it happening.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will happen if Mr. Harper says it will happen. Good or bad on how you feel about it this is the reality. Clark is best to get the best deal she can before Harper calls his shot.

Top Bottom