Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20220221_161340_524.jpg
    IMG_20220221_161340_524.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 99

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They made a statement they will not be going after anyone who made donations. Might change tomorrow but that's the word right now.
When I was at milk river and the rcmp stood down to Canadians. When we were there and after they backed down a bunch of rcmp went through the crowd and walked the vehicle lines. They wrote down serial numbers and the plates from every vehicle. Including mine. 😲

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While you read these forums and see certain things that give you hope Canada isn't a lost cause for our future generations you are quickly reminded that we are the small minority and most people seem fine with whats happening in Canada.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was at milk river and the rcmp stood down to Canadians. When we were there and after they backed down a bunch of rcmp went through the crowd and walked the vehicle lines. They wrote down serial numbers and the plates from every vehicle. Including mine. 😲
I smell random tax audit time…

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking the propaganda will get worse. In a Red Deer high school last week, they came to give covid shots to the kids. Any kids that refused where sent to a room to watch a video on how safe and effective it is. Pretty soon the cbc will become mandatory to watch.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While you read these forums and see certain things that give you hope Canada isn't a lost cause for our future generations you are quickly reminded that we are the small minority and most people seem fine with whats happening in Canada.

How many adults with common sense reply and comment on those forums?

One comment I read, people were scared to go downtown?? What was there to be afraid of??
There is still a lot of liberal supporters fed of misinformation.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The joys of social media. You get blasted woth healthy trucker freedom stiff if you like that stuff and if you are liberal akd covid friendly, youre Facebook is tailored to show that stuff and the negative side of the convoy. Crazy how divisive it is. I have immediate family on both sides ofnthe fence and they get completely different feeds tailored to their beliefs

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The joys of social media. You get blasted woth healthy trucker freedom stiff if you like that stuff and if you are liberal akd covid friendly, youre Facebook is tailored to show that stuff and the negative side of the convoy. Crazy how divisive it is. I have immediate family on both sides ofnthe fence and they get completely different feeds tailored to their beliefs
That's why I don't use Facebook. Even my Twitter I follow a mix of both sides of the spectrum so I get an idea of what everyone is thinking. I never comment or like anything on Twitter, I just scroll through it. I even get the pleasure of seeing everything jerry butts posts 🤮

dizzle

Reaction score
Same here. Deleted Facebook and Instagram year ago and opened my eyes to what's really going on in this world.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still love the small ‘fringe minority” trudy kept repeating and then all of a sudden we need emergency powers any normal person would see right there no matter how the media reports it is that it is alot larger then a “small fringe minority” and that alot alot of people are upset and tired with this gov if trudy wanted to save any face he would of dropped the emergency act but now we truly see tbat ndp snd liberals are the same and jagmeet that sob is just his lapdog with 0 spine i cant beleave not 1 ndp didnt stan up against the party or any other libereals 0 spines in politics

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody should ask Notley and friends what they think about their glorious Federal leader’s actions against the working class.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
IF I was a NDP voter, I'd be super pissed at Singh, because he's a LIEBERAL and nothing more. He's not further left thinking, like the NDP campaigned for. They might as well just blend and meld with the LIEBERALs and become one party. The Turd is divisive, and he's happy about it.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other day I found myself wondering if this wasn't a very well played move by the Liberal party to destroy any relevance the federal NDP party might have. A great way to move progressive votes to the Liberal party.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IF I was a NDP voter, I'd be super pissed at Singh, because he's a LIEBERAL and nothing more. He's not further left thinking, like the NDP campaigned for. They might as well just blend and meld with the LIEBERALs and become one party. The Turd is divisive, and he's happy about it.
Smoke and mirrors, gives people the illusion of choice. How do you keep people from understanding they are in a prison? Give them the illusion of choice.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other day I found myself wondering if this wasn't a very well played move by the Liberal party to destroy any relevance the federal NDP party might have. A great way to move progressive votes to the Liberal party.
The other side of the coin is he just chased away all the small "l" liberals.

Top Bottom