Watch the vote tonight about emergency act starts at 6pm

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In case there was any one left here that still thinks our government is not compromised and working for the world economic forum (fireman) although at this point I'm not sure how you could miss it.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Con (1 absent vote) and Bloc all Nay.
Lib (1 absent vote) NDP and even the independents Yea.
Greens split vote.

JT make it a confidence vote. NDP’s afraid to go to the poles again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Con (1 absent vote) and Bloc all Nay.
Lib (1 absent vote) NDP and even the independents Yea.
Greens split vote.

JT make it a confidence vote. NDP’s afraid to go to the poles again.
Do we need to start donating to the NDP so they can run in an election to get rid of the Turd?

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do we need to start donating to the NDP so they can run in an election to get rid of the Turd?
Maybe. There’s no rules against holding a membership to multiple political parties.

If enough ppl buy an NDP membership, they may feel a false sense of strength. If JT feels that the NDP are pushing their agenda too hard on the gov to keep them propped up, he may feel that an early election will help them.

JT’s next campaign strategy will be that all the spending since 2019 is the NDP’s fault, but we may just get lucky and have the easterners feel that the all mighty Liberal party of Canada is not helping them.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone that any part, donations, participation is at risk. That clown has a resentment, just think how angry he is to see all the f*ck Trudeau signs and all he is wanting is revenge. Time will tell how ugly this gets. Total disgrace

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my question is, So if you gave some funds weather it be $25 or $2500 to the truckers, Now your at risk to be audited and your bank account could be frozen. Did Go Fund Me and the other site give the government a list of contributers? Or did the government get a hacker to get the lists.

They made a statement they will not be going after anyone who made donations. Might change tomorrow but that's the word right now.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone that any part, donations, participation is at risk. That clown has a resentment, just think how angry he is to see all the f*ck Trudeau signs and all he is wanting is revenge. Time will tell how ugly this gets. Total disgrace
Yeah I hear now they're accessing cell phone data to find out who was at the Convoy so they can get them

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to hold my breath but is there any hope the Senate would not rubber stamp it?
Aren't they supposed to be the house of reason and serious thought?
I'm not quite finished believing this over yet. Surely there is some common sense in the higher house.
It will pass the Senate. I have no doubt about it

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s game on for them now. Anything goes.
Your bank account can be frozen for talking about him if they want.

My guess is social media among other things, with how some post on Facebook and instagram, it’s not hard to get caught at it.
Quite literally happening already. The OPP was hand delivering information pamphlets to people whose views didn’t align properly with the government. These visits were determined by the police monitoring social media and comments people made.

So they picked out the incorrect comments, worked to identify that person, then located the person and paid them a visit.
That should scare people. Especially in a “free country” where holding the wrong political views gets your bank account frozen.

Top Bottom