Watch the vote tonight about emergency act starts at 6pm

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I might suggest that anyone who now has aposing views to the government might want to get your cash somewhere other than the bank.what a better way to pay for all his good will to other countries then take it from domestic terrorists. That being us who don't agree with him

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
More than a little bit over the top, now that I've read up on what the act is, what should cause it to be invoked, and what power it gives the government...... Absolutely bullch!t. I'll be emailing my elected representatives here right away and voicing my opinion.

#trudeaumustgo

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ludicrous. They've cleared the protests everywhere as of yesterday, so I'm not really understanding what the emergency is.

Actually I do understand what the emergency is, at least from the perspective of the left. People are finally standing up and challenging their woke agenda, and it scares the ch!t out of them.

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A sad day for Canada, they will never relinquish this power now......I am glad I don't have kids now....

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So my question is, So if you gave some funds weather it be $25 or $2500 to the truckers, Now your at risk to be audited and your bank account could be frozen. Did Go Fund Me and the other site give the government a list of contributers? Or did the government get a hacker to get the lists.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're not going to stop at donating

Screenshot_20220221-190958_Telegram.jpg

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my question is, So if you gave some funds weather it be $25 or $2500 to the truckers, Now your at risk to be audited and your bank account could be frozen. Did Go Fund Me and the other site give the government a list of contributers? Or did the government get a hacker to get the lists.
The lists were all obtained through a hacker. The whole thing is illegal

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It’s game on for them now. Anything goes.
Your bank account can be frozen for talking about him if they want.

My guess is social media among other things, with how some post on Facebook and instagram, it’s not hard to get caught at it.

Top Bottom