Wash your friggen hands!!!!!!!!!

bullfrog123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Disgusting..:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fun facts from Infection Control

During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.

In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc)

An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!

Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Annually you will shake hands with 36 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.

At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.

Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

HAVE A GREAT DAY...
...and wash your damn hands!:beer:

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a wild guess but would prob. not be totally wrong by saying that the averages of this study might be inflated due to a couple of the memebers on this site, not sayin, I'm just sayin

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Just a wild guess but would prob. not be totally wrong by saying that the averages of this study might be inflated due to a couple of the memebers on this site, not sayin, I'm just sayin

I resent that......resent????resemble.....whichever...Fawker:d

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands"

i must say i fail to see any problem with that...

S

sldgy

Disgusting..:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fun facts from Infection Control

During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.

In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc)

An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!

Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Annually you will shake hands with 36 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.

At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.

Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

HAVE A GREAT DAY...
...and wash your damn hands!:beer:

things slow at the pond Jeremiah:p

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands"

i must say i fail to see any problem with that...
Dude.

dang.bmp

Top Bottom