War started today?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me i remember everyone chirping about a 3rd world war with north korea and Trump...guess what it never happened. Trump says Iran was going to start a war, Trump took out the catalyst. My guess is Trump just avoided another war. War lord obama gets the nobel peace prize

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
82336455_10214386337722667_5071112115960414208_n.jpg

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In retaliation for Trump targeting their general, Iran lashes out and murders 138 of their own people, no americans .....wtf. The elevator does not go to the top floor. No wonder they are tough to negotiate with. That is if the 82 Iranians on board the plane was not an accident....which it could be.

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nasty side of me hearing 63 “Canadians” killed in Iran plane crash likely ok imo.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is some food for thought for those who have negative feelings towards "new Canadians". Two years ago one of these new Canadians - a neurosurgeon in Winnipeg performed brain surgery on me when no other doctor in Canada and very few in USA would dare too. A total of 18 doctors across the continent said no and this Iranian born new Canadian said yes. After 14 hrs on the table the operation was declared a success. This has allowed me to continue to be a productive citizen of this fine country (my great great grandparents were one of the first settlers in Golden). My company supports 4 families directly and hundreds of supporting industries in Western Canada especially AB and SK farmers who rely on my company to find markets for their crops on a global scale. AB trucking companies move thousands of MT of commodities for me and I support several grain cleaning facilities as well. So, pls don't treat all "new comers" as terrorists as there are many stories like mine that have allowed me to continue on. That immigrant came over for a better life just like our families did in much earlier years. Just my 2 cents worth!

Pls clarify?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is some food for thought for those who have negative feelings towards "new Canadians". Two years ago one of these new Canadians - a neurosurgeon in Winnipeg performed brain surgery on me when no other doctor in Canada and very few in USA would dare too. A total of 18 doctors across the continent said no and this Iranian born new Canadian said yes. After 14 hrs on the table the operation was declared a success. This has allowed me to continue to be a productive citizen of this fine country (my great great grandparents were one of the first settlers in Golden). My company supports 4 families directly and hundreds of supporting industries in Western Canada especially AB and SK farmers who rely on my company to find markets for their crops on a global scale. AB trucking companies move thousands of MT of commodities for me and I support several grain cleaning facilities as well. So, pls don't treat all "new comers" as terrorists as there are many stories like mine that have allowed me to continue on. That immigrant came over for a better life just like our families did in much earlier years. Just my 2 cents worth!
Incredible Dennis, thanks for sharing that story!

I heard on the news this morning that many of the 63 were Edmontonians and it was the largest loss of Edmonton citizens ever in one tragedy. Many taught or studied at U of A and many others were Scientists and Engineers as Iran has top globally ranked Universities. A true and sad loss for Canada.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tks Brandon and yes they are a very educated society just like Syria was. Its too bad that religion and government has limited them to realize their full potential in their own country.

Incredible Dennis, thanks for sharing that story!

I heard on the news this morning that many of the 63 were Edmontonians and it was the largest loss of Edmonton citizens ever in one tragedy. Many taught or studied at U of A and many others were Scientists and Engineers as Iran has top globally ranked Universities. A true and sad loss for Canada.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tks Brandon and yes they are a very educated society just like Syria was. Its too bad that religion and government has limited them to realize their full potential in their own country.

Iran is a beautiful place too. hopefully they don't bomb the chit out of it.

Top Bottom