wanted complete jaws set up for 2016 m8

Radical Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking to see if anyone has a complete jaws setup,pipe,can,y-pipe and controller they would like to sell.This would go on a 2016 m8

bcsnowdog

Reaction score
i have a used jaws pipe..y pipe and controller pcv with timing no can,located in kelowna controller is new.

Last edited:

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been starting to think about doing the same thing with my 15. Jaws , SLP or Speedwerx.

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speedwerx kit all the way. feels like a whole new machine after and not to mention looks and sounds amazing.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do think speedwerx is the best kit money can buy, I have owned 2 slp stage 2 sleds and had some seat time on a jaws setup and they both were better than stock but felt about the same as one another, speedwerx just flat out works better IMO, but they invest pretty much everything to Arctic Cat so that helps

Speedwerx kit all the way. feels like a whole new machine after and not to mention looks and sounds amazing.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put jaws setup on my buddy's two years ago and haven't had to touch a single thing on it. Great addition, with huge power. Definitely my recommendation.

Top Bottom