Want to come along for a ride...Rocky--Nordegg area.???

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys Medler and i are planning to go for a ride on the old railine, since it'll just be a day ride we'll go from Horburg to the Jackfishlake road and back, stopping at the rail caboose along the way. We are planning for sat. April 18 / 09. Probably meet in Rocky Sat. morning at somewhere around 8 or 9am & go from there.
I will probably be out on the trail 1 or 2 days of the Easter long weekend checking the trail etc. if anyone is going to be in the area and wants to join in.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on how the day goes we may have time to go farther than the Jackfishlake road, maybe we could get as far as Misty Valley & still make it back to the trucks in daylight hrs.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to come along on this one,to early to commit yet but will stay in touch .

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am interested in going with ya, would be nice to go with someone who knows the country,where would you be meeting in rocky at????

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We haven't decieded on a meeting spot yet, but probably somewhere very easy along the main hwy, like Petro Canada or A&W etc.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I may have to talk to Murminator and start a Car Pool,Would like to go but will see whats going on that weekend.If So I got room for 4 quads!
Mike look what you started,Not sure Im done sleddin yet!
catmando!

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes hopefully the weather is nice, im sure its gonna be thou, by then most of the snow should be well outta the trees by then

Top Bottom