voyager pro

roughriders

Reaction score
aanyone got one installed and been using? curious if your liking it ? still waiting on mine.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They rock when your whole group runs them (or you ride with the Polaris guys that have the big screen). You can see when they are moving, or stopped. And you can watch where they are as your riding up through trees. You will need to make sure you add a small battery, as the one in the unit isn't good enough to run without.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just looking to get a bit more feedback from people using these things, three of us are looking at buying them to link up with our polaris buddies 7s. Read some reviews online that they drop connectivity with the 7s a lot? Thanks

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group has been using them for a few years. We don't ride with many Polaris guys very often. When we have rode with them we never really noticed losing connection with them. like other than some of the bigger hills they could not get up. And the Polaris ones seem to turn off after the sled has been towed for a bit.

You will need to add a small battery to run the TT on a sled without a battery as the internal battery only last 5 min, and the sled does not charge it fast enough. I just rigged up 5 battery packs for some new sleds last night. The charger and battery will fit under the stock small gauge on a G5. I buy the 12v kit from skidoo and this plugs right into the harness.

battery pack.jpg

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group has been using them for a few years. We don't ride with many Polaris guys very often. When we have rode with them we never really noticed losing connection with them. like other than some of the bigger hills they could not get up. And the Polaris ones seem to turn off after the sled has been towed for a bit.

You will need to add a small battery to run the TT on a sled without a battery as the internal battery only last 5 min, and the sled does not charge it fast enough. I just rigged up 5 battery packs for some new sleds last night. The charger and battery will fit under the stock small gauge on a G5. I buy the 12v kit from skidoo and this plugs right into the harness.

View attachment 276681
Right on, thanks for the info! I know what you mean about the Polaris's the best thing on those sleds is the gauge.

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

View attachment 276681
Where did you get the charger/battery combo?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the charger/battery combo?
Got the chargers from a buddy that had some surplus from an old project. I have some left, if you want they are $60.00 for the combo. pm me if you want one.

Top Bottom