Tunnel storage?

Rn4

Reaction score
Does anyone have first hand experience using the 3 gallon gas caddy and the linq deep snow pro 30l bag on a 154 summit x? Will both work together? Thanks

sledneck_joe

Reaction score
I run the stackable linq fuel caddy in front, and the 30L deep snow pro bag in the rear on my 154 expert, no issues. I would imagine the 3 gallon caddy will work as well but can’t say for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rn4

Reaction score
Didn't Tim get that combo?
He’s up at work and hasn’t checked if it all fits yet, went off the salesman’s word it works together.

Figured I’d ask for for first hand experience on if it works or not before I spend $300+ on the bag

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s up at work and hasn’t checked if it all fits yet, went off the salesman’s word it works together.

Figured I’d ask for for first hand experience on if it works or not before I spend $300+ on the bag
Fair enough. I can slap it on my sled tomorrow and send some pictures for you showing how much room vs tunnel length. Should give you a good idea of fit

Rn4

Reaction score
Wouldn’t hurt. Threw the can on and the 154 doesn’t leave much room back there lol so be nice to see what I’ll be working with

mikermz250

Reaction score
you should have plenty of room. i run that set up with the larger fuel can and it fits. The deepsnow bag mounts are slightly off center so if mounting behind the gascan at the second linq brackets make sure the thumb tabs on the bag are turning towards the rear bumper.

Reactions: Rn4
Top Bottom