New Costco generator

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would look at Yamaha, over Honda. Little less money and just as reliable and quiet

They definitely are not as reliable or long lasting, when using them a decent amount for work and play,they will not outlast a Honda, not even close. They sure are cheaper though, 5 Yamahas in the shed all with under 300 hrs, all screwed. A couple small engine mechanics haven’t been able to get them running, both said they are pooched. Dad had 5 Hondas stolen from his compound, his buddy owns a dealership and talked him into the Yamahas to replace the Hondas. Not one of them made it past 300 hrs. Never again he said, back to Hondas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well last night I picked up a low hour Firman 3200. I saw it on marketplace and even know the seller. It has 26 hours on it and I can move it around with ease. I know it's not a honda but I would of paid over 3 grand for what I need and this one fits my budget alot better.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well last night I picked up a low hour Firman 3200. I saw it on marketplace and even know the seller. It has 26 hours on it and I can move it around with ease. I know it's not a honda but I would of paid over 3 grand for what I need and this one fits my budget alot better.

Buddy has same one just for his RV and it’s been a good unit. Pretty quiet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom