Vote to Save the Ironhorse - Semi Finals

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who has a link that will work for a new person.

The link above works for me because I have been there before.
This link should work for everybody: You only have to log in when you try to click the "Vote" button.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Voted again. This is a important snowmobile and multi=use trail link to the rest of Alberta and to Canada. Trans Canada Trail as well as The Trans Canadian Snowmobile Trail. We need to continue to vote. Thanks to those voting

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're losing ground. ...down two spots to 24th place despite a steadily increasing number of votes since Monday. We've had over 1900 individual supporters since the first round, so ideally we should see 1900 votes per day - we're currently averaging less than 700 votes per day.

Any more ideas how we can get more votes?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Voted, lets keep going guys, plug it as much as we can.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We're losing ground. ...down two spots to 24th place despite a steadily increasing number of votes since Monday. We've had over 1900 individual supporters since the first round, so ideally we should see 1900 votes per day - we're currently averaging less than 700 votes per day.

Any more ideas how we can get more votes?

Get that social media going. All you FB guys, get it listed and enlist all your friends for a good cause. I passed it on to DooTalk and BCR.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the votes coming everyone! Were sitting at #60 of 92 right now, need to be in the top 30 by the 11th!

...and 30th place right now has 3777 votes to our 2652. I can't believe that "S.P.A. des Cantons : Sterilization Program" is kicking our butt by over 1100 votes.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
...and 30th place right now has 3777 votes to our 2652. I can't believe that "S.P.A. des Cantons : Sterilization Program" is kicking our butt by over 1100 votes.

There is something missing big time with the links to social media. When you look at all the mickey mouse projects and wonder how do they go so far, it has to be the circles of "friends" that are floating about. The operative word maybe "floating".......:d

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Number of votes has dropped significantly over the past couple of days. Don't forget to get your votes in.

Top Bottom