Video's

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice vids... 162... see you like the helmet cam as much as I do... love that thing... anyways keep em coming...

oldballs

Reaction score
got the vids on my email thank cooooooool stufff keep them coming .

hey 162 ski-doo i quit smoking sins the last time we talked ,hope to get back up to Val for a ride soon till then keep the pics and vids coming

Thanks to all .

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good job on the no smoke thing......tuff as it is keep it up. i'm on 1 year 29 days 20hrs and counting. Hey i'll be in Valemount from thursday to next monday.....be at the pool tables :):D Talk to ya soon ...more vidios on monday on the fine art of crashing and meyham. be safe

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and next time your headed to valemount let m no ...i'll pop up and ride for the day or 2. :).....most likely be there anyway.....take care.. MARKO

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be loading a new short surf video later tonight from the last 3 days in the rockies....unfortunatley the video of my sled getting to no a 10 inch spruce at 40 mph is not available due to my head smashing into the tree also....but the good news is that we got some pictures that i will post of the dead 162skidoo....R . I . P:crying3: Shes been such a great sled im going to fix er up even more ... the trees will pay.......:tree1:..... SUMMITEER im sure you'll enjoy the carnage after our aborial discussions....totally came back to git me :ha_ha:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be loading a new short surf video later tonight from the last 3 days in the rockies....unfortunatley the video of my sled getting to no a 10 inch spruce at 40 mph is not available due to my head smashing into the tree also....but the good news is that we got some pictures that i will post of the dead 162skidoo....R . I . P:crying3: Shes been such a great sled im going to fix er up even more ... the trees will pay.......:tree1:..... SUMMITEER im sure you'll enjoy the carnage after our aborial discussions....totally came back to git me :ha_ha:

any idea what time? love your videos :D

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks Rucky ...i appreciate it......enjoy crashing for your enjoyment..not on purpose either but it does happen doing the steep stuff. Ya just never no when the hill will fight back and kick ya off :D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ghost of trees past destroyed always has the last laugh and she's ruthless......Sorry to hear about your ride, hope you weren't hurt.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all is good summiteer.....162skidoo will return....(as soon as i pull out the 2 pounds of bark wrapped around my pipe):D

Top Bottom