Video's

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
There are a few new Sledding Video's added to the video section to make you want to go sledding.

If you need any assistance adding video's let me know, the best way to do it is make the name of the file short and its quite easy.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ron, That just what i needed to remind me that i am missing my first trip TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! this working for a living sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help RK and linking those videos , all turned out pretty well.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey slamnek....dont feel bad about missing the first ride today as im heading up tonight and will make up for your not going .:D

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
helmut camera is the new MOTOCOMM dsr -100. very cool. alittle pricey and alittle hard to get right now but comes with every bell and whistle. I love it.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure will ...the head cam can also be used as a still photo. I'll post a ton on sunday as soon as i get in. I may even do some from valemount in the evenings if i can or if im able.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
If you 've got the energy to create videos after riding all day then your not working hard enough...lol...
I sure will ...the head cam can also be used as a still photo. I'll post a ton on sunday as soon as i get in. I may even do some from valemount in the evenings if i can or if im able.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thing is that for a few years i've been mountain riding all my buddies laugh and say...ohhh man you shoulda seen that from here....you shoulda had that on video. So from now on i at least can look at the odd carnage myself and have a chuckle at my stupiudness ,:eek:not to mention share the laughs with everyone else too now.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i never new about the snowandmud tube, and let me tell you i am excitied, i have always been a flatlander from the praires, and i can't wait!!!!!!
you always here people talk about it, and i've seen all the slednecks and others videos, but not much into jumping off of cliffs.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The manufactured videos are great but there is nothing like seeing a fellow sledders "real" riding adventures.

i never new about the snowandmud tube, and let me tell you i am excitied, i have always been a flatlander from the praires, and i can't wait!!!!!!
you always here people talk about it, and i've seen all the slednecks and others videos, but not much into jumping off of cliffs.

Top Bottom