Video's

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im glad i gave ya a good chuckle....and ya im fine....the camera is a real good idea because ya never no when your going to bite it. i just wish i was alittle rounder so i rolled better...6' 1 and a rail....i just topple end over end like a spear!!!:D

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im glad i gave ya a good chuckle....and ya im fine....the camera is a real good idea because ya never no when your going to bite it. i just wish i was alittle rounder so i rolled better...6' 1 and a rail....i just topple end over end like a spear!!!:D

Looked like lots of snow to "soften the blow"!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wow, that's one awesome camera and it seems to take a beating as well. I may just have to print off the web site and leave it under the Wife's pillow and cross my fingers...
As always, a great video...love the dismount. Keep up the GREAT work.

Now phone me so I can explain how to link the video's so people don't have to go looking for them

Cheerz.

Very nice!! Now I'm convinced I need a helmet cam. The wife and I couldn't stop laughing (after we knew you were OK of course)!!

tekim:D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought I was the only one that talks(swears) at myself while riding through the trees....that was great! glad you're O.K.:D:D

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny the things that come out under stress of laughing your guts out. Im usually tired of grinning after a days riding.:Cla: Now i've been told to explain whats going on as i ride ....hell...i dont wanna listen to myself chat for 6 or 7 hours ....talk about a mindless conversation.:werd:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny the things that come out under stress of laughing your guts out. Im usually tired of grinning after a days riding.:Cla: Now i've been told to explain whats going on as i ride ....hell...i dont wanna listen to myself chat for 6 or 7 hours ....talk about a mindless conversation.:werd:
Gord Downie got rich from his mindless conversations.... "in the killerwhale tank"

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
twenty 20 is not a bad camera for around 250 as long as you have a camera to use as the recording devise and it must be compatable for the video in plugs. The camera i use now is the motocomm dsr 100. Alot more money but werks really well. If interested i have a new twenty 20 for sale for $220.00. pretty fair price considering i paid $245 plus gst.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
locally been pretty tuff.....things are so popular in the states that their on back order till feb so i hear. Go to ebay......seen em on there also. GL:)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Avalanches........even small ones are cool to ride out of:help:..... this one is a smaller 8 inch break but even at that i wanted to not be up there any more. When it broke i was sideways turning and i felt it drop a couple feet right away. I'll post some larger slides later as i get the tapes edited. Enjoy:cool:
hope this link to the video werks...........................:mad:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey uaplumber.........im werkin on getting some of them dsr's on order from the factory. I have a bunch of guys wanting them so we'll see if i can swing it.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
twenty 20 is not a bad camera for around 250 as long as you have a camera to use as the recording devise and it must be compatable for the video in plugs. The camera i use now is the motocomm dsr 100. Alot more money but werks really well. If interested i have a new twenty 20 for sale for $220.00. pretty fair price considering i paid $245 plus gst.

I too have a brand new, never used twenty 20 cam if anyone else is interested. Like 162skidoo said it's a great cam if you have a recording devise with vidio/audio input. My $1200.00 sony cam that is supossed to have this does not! this is why I'm selling. "as per the wife"

Top Bottom