Video of TSS Turbo E-TECH for the Doo Fans

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Looks like Brandon is only familiar with one throttle position. Lol. Good job Neil! Sleds seems "flickable" too......just sayin'. HaHa.
Ya well so is my Nypex. haha
We are just putting the finishing touches on a Boost-It Turbo kit for the Pro's. Should be testing next weekend with the new Pro and 174x3 inch with Bakers skid. We will see how it runs with that TSS sled.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the bottom and mid throttle position sounds the same as full throttle, is there a problem there? lol Nice clip and some fun riding skills!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NASTY! I think I might have just pee'd a little I have a big decision to make next year i guess either rebuild and BB my 11' etec or just say fawk it and have it turboed up! How was the instant throttle response was there much if any lag? yeah looked pretty flickable to me as well maybe burandt will be able to ride one of xp's now lol

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geat vid. guys. Looks like TSS and Boost It have a winning combination there. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to get home to break in the new sled, so I can get the Turbo installed.

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NASTY! I think I might have just pee'd a little I have a big decision to make next year i guess either rebuild and BB my 11' etec or just say fawk it and have it turboed up! How was the instant throttle response was there much if any lag? yeah looked pretty flickable to me as well maybe burandt will be able to ride one of xp's now lol
A buddy from BC turboed his etec. 2 motors in 3 weeks. Just saying. I'd stick with a big bore on a doo for a bit longer. The motors don't have the strength and integrity of the cat 800 turbo. Unless you have a unlimited chopper and motor budget. That said I can't wait till the doo's are on the hills with turbos.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy from BC turboed his etec. 2 motors in 3 weeks. Just saying. I'd stick with a big bore on a doo for a bit longer. The motors don't have the strength and integrity of the cat 800 turbo. Unless you have a unlimited chopper and motor budget. That said I can't wait till the doo's are on the hills with turbos.

Most problems with the ETEC turbo install is poor installation and tuning or the customer screwing with stuff on his own. Run the proper reeds, and have someone reputable like NM install it and tune it for you, then go and ride. They will live. NM is on the hill testing and developing his product almost every weekend. Thats who I would go to for trouble free riding.

boostbaby

Reaction score
Well the micku boys ride their Etechs pretty hard and I havent ever seen them have to be choppered out... Buddy must have bad luck??? Its unreal what those etechs are pulling and how well they are working.... and Neils Boost-It Pro has had me blown away from day one on how well it works. These guys have put 2 stroke turbos over things in DEEP powder in which I was shocked to see. But they know their stuff and how to set these sleds up right, anything can have all the power it wants but without proper set up its going no where... Very excited to see your new kit NM, who knows maybe you can bring me over to the 2-stroke world again hehe

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with BoostBaby the Micku boy's dont baby any of there toys and I have yet to see them personnally get choppered out! these motors on the etecs are strong motors and seem to really like boost! and yeah the boost it kit is from what i have been hearing and reading the future of fuel box technology on the sleds! I'm super excited that someone has really taken the time to perfect these turbo kits I have no doubt that they will work and work real well! Great Job guys you have taken me from not liking turbo sleds to just dying to get one next year!

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
I was riding with them that very day. Took a bit of video myself. That e-Tec is dialed in, Brandon can feather the throttle all he wants in any spot, no problem. And nothin' broke! Justin's Cat was pretty close to dialed too.

These boys are not easy on thier toys either!!!

Top Bottom