vega

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i whent there on sunday buddy was ridin a dirt bike hit the pallet jump there and dislocatd his shoulder, probaly would never have happened if we could have made it down some of the trails.... we wear trying to get down to pop can but the trees got to big for the brute too keep towin out of the way, we tryed to go around in some spots but man is it ever a mess around there, definitly bringin a chain saw next time i go, or a better bumper and a arm protectors and ill drive over th trees.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i whent there on sunday buddy was ridin a dirt bike hit the pallet jump there and dislocatd his shoulder, probaly would never have happened if we could have made it down some of the trails.... we wear trying to get down to pop can but the trees got to big for the brute too keep towin out of the way, we tryed to go around in some spots but man is it ever a mess around there, definitly bringin a chain saw next time i go, or a better bumper and a arm protectors and ill drive over th trees.
dude actuly i took the frerie back with you im the guy that said do you whant some advil and in the tundra you know. you were on a brute force and you buddy was on a yz 450f

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the plan..... Agroup of members from Outlaw ATV Club are planning on a trail clearing trip Sunday November 16, 2008. I will be leaving Spruce Grove approx 8:00AM and arriving there about 9:30. Clear for 3 or 4 hours and maybe ride for a couple. Hope to have enough people to have 2 or 3 teams out clearing so any strong backed, weak minded people with chainsaws wish to join us please feel free to.

Greg

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, thanks for offering your help, buddy was pretty hurtin he could not stand up his shoulder was so out of wack. think he is going to be all bandaded up for 6 weeks. How was your ride anyways you guys make it verry far ?

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, thanks for offering your help, buddy was pretty hurtin he could not stand up his shoulder was so out of wack. think he is going to be all bandaded up for 6 weeks. How was your ride anyways you guys make it verry far ?
are ride was very good it was the first time at vega we made it parst the creek so sabey 25 km from route 66, and the bad part was the trees but we found a trail that was realy smooth nice berms and good climbs that i found chalinging.:d

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you keep traveling up that road past powerline till you get to the y in the road ( right up to timeau or left to fort assiboine)...look back over right shoulder own that property little over 40 acres...hunting camp right now but in the process of clearing a ring road for some camp stalls...almost ready...my avatar is the creek at the end of the powerline

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you keep traveling up that road past powerline till you get to the y in the road ( right up to timeau or left to fort assiboine)...look back over right shoulder own that property little over 40 acres...hunting camp right now but in the process of clearing a ring road for some camp stalls...almost ready...my avatar is the creek at the end of the powerline[/QUso what are you saying

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't tommorrow but was there on sunday....did some trail clearing down by the first staging area east of the road....still lots to do though. Group of us going out on Sunday to do just that. We noticed both sides of the powerline has several trails blocked. You can manouver around most of them but no reason to make new trails when good ones only need to be cleared.

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes we are going to give it a go on Sunday...Should be at the stagin area at the top of the ferry hill about 10:00 - 10:15. (Barrhead likely around 9:30) let me know if you want the convoy to pick you up there and we will watch for you.

Any help would be appreciated that for sure. If you have a larger chainsaw that would be great also as my little Stihl 13" had a real good workout and is not so sharp any more.

PS : any FRS Radios would be good also Cannel 20=2 is the one I will monitor on the way up.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
If the ferry is done it's only a little farther to go thru Ft.Assinaboine

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vega ferry is closed. our trip out to clean they were preparing to drag it out to dry dock

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so we went and the ferry is closed. There was a little bit of snow and a lot of ice. if you go were its not pact snow its fine. i like to see that the trails are getting cleaned up!

THANK YOU!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the ferry is done it's only a little farther to go thru Ft.Assinaboine

yea we had to go around vega is still fun were the is sand well you can hoock up good but thoes ice hill climbs are brutel i was like braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap brap brap braaaaaaaaaap brooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm then i went down the hill!

Top Bottom