VARDA snowmobile area cleanup

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have been getting some phone calls and questions lately regarding how people can help out with a summer clean up. With area restrictions we cannot just have people flying all over the alpine on ATV's. So....we need organization. I cook a mean burger, so if your interested in possilby helping out, shoot me a pm or email varda@valemount.com. Once decided we will provide the date and give as much notice as possible and sending your email addy does not mean you can come, just to show who's interested.

On another note, next season we would like to try an automatic email that can be sent out to people on our list which would provide area updates and important info, so if you cant make the summer cleanup and would still like to be on our mailing list just get into contact with us.

Thanks
curtis

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ????????????????????????????

I have recieved one reply in our request for help in Alpine cleanup, from all snowmobile related forums.:nono:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Would If I Could

i have recieved one reply in our request for help in alpine cleanup, from all snowmobile related forums.:nono:
won't be back to valemount this year, otherwise you could count me in(afraid my ford diesel will get stolen---- just kidding):d i will try to make an effort for you though.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Garbage on the Mountain .

Bad Ass & mself took our families on a quad ride up to the cabin & lakes @ Allen creek mid August 1998. As we were riding & walking around we started noticing garbage & sled parts in the grass & scrubs. The kids were young teenagers at that time so it was interesting picking up the debris.... (look what I found) I think we had 7 or 8 bikes & near all came down with a bag full.
Hoping everyone takes out what they take in except for one thing...... You know what I mean.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Emailed you.If the date does not confict with other events I already have planned me and my Prowler will be there!
catmando!

Last edited:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have already said that I could do it as long as it doesn't conflict with the Chuckwagons....keep me posted.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man all you gotta do is PM me when and where and Misfit and I will be there!!

Let me know!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll put it to some of the guys I sled and quad with, we'll need a prospective date though

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spoke to guys here, at least three of us, probably more are interested if the timing works out.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys. We have to wait for all that snow to melt now.

If you think you may be able to help, would you please email varda@valemount.com I have a file with all volunteers. Its a lot easier to keep track of people that might be interesed and once a date is set I can send out a mass email on the issue instead of looking at all the forums.

Thanks guys
Curtis

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has there been any date set up for this clean-up yet? Is this still going to happen I have not heard anything on this in some time now? Let me know as soon as possible so I can try to make it.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wellll??? ??? Waiting.....just put a lift kit and a set of 26" executioners on the cat....must find mud.....

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate the enthusiasim guys, things are still in the works. Clemina is actually clean and i have not been able to make it up to allan yet. I will let you know.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just have a rally......screw the clean-up we will just get drunk and quad if there is no trash....call it dude!!! Would be a great idea to generate sponsorship for the new uniforms for winter....!

hmm $10.00 a head times say....75 riders = new gear??? geesh they should hire me as a consultant....

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few in Edson would be interested if a guy's not working.

Top Bottom