Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After watching some news video I guess it safe to say all Bruins fans are no better than Canucks fans, as they caught one guy wearing a Bruins jersey looting a store and trying to hide his face as he came out carrying his ill gotten booty, then when someone tried to expose him, they got a nice elbow to the head.
How come nobody is talking about that.............. Oh look I just painted all Bruins fans with the same brush as well......

Reaction score
Re: Very Kool

Thank you for posting that!!!!!! My sentiments exactly

YW...always fun to bash, trash and rub the losers nose in it for a while but IMO this riot/vandalism affects ALL Canadians. Van is an awesome city (I lived there for a few years...88-91). One of my favourite places to eat is Joe Forte's.

Western Canada is all about the Volunteer Spirit and I don't think you would see this spirit in Eastern Canada or the USA.

:beer:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

YW...always fun to bash, trash and rub the losers nose in it for a while but IMO this riot/vandalism affects ALL Canadians. Van is an awesome city (I lived there for a few years...88-91). One of my favourite places to eat is Joe Forte's.

Western Canada is all about the Volunteer Spirit and I don't think you would see this spirit in Eastern Canada or the USA.

I miss Joe Forte's! great place to eat!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Never been to the maritimes eh?

I miss Joe Forte's! great place to eat!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

X 2, that is a comment of pure ignorance, made with out knowing what those places are like.

guest. dont knock what you dont know, grew up in the maritimes for 20 years and have many stories of comunities and people pulling together o help each other through hurricanes, floods, and many other things that didnt take riots to make people look out for they're cities ,they're neighbours, and what they believe in. i have yet to run into the sence of community i knew growing up down there. dont get me wrong i have many great friends and have met many many awesome people out here, who have always been willing to help, but down there has a different feeling of togetherness and kindness in general......many people i know who have visited eastern canada will tell you its the friendliest place they have ever been......

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X 2, that is a comment of pure ignorance, made with out knowing what those places are like.

eclipse. dont knock what you dont know, grew up in the maritimes for 20 years and have many stories of comunities and people pulling together o help each other through hurricanes, floods, and many other things that didnt take riots to make people look out for they're cities ,they're neighbours, and what they believe in. i have yet to run into the sence of community i knew growing up down there. dont get me wrong i have many great friends and have met many many awesome people out here, who have always been willing to help, but down there has a different feeling of togetherness and kindness in general......many people i know who have visited eastern canada will tell you its the friendliest place they have ever been......

hey i did not make that comment the previous thread did. I just said that that I missed Joe Forte's. Besides I have been to the maritimes many times and I agree they are first ones to lend a hand.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

my appologies man mis read the way the quote was.......i will fix that

X2, I appologize....

really steve???????.... I'm dissapointed to hear you say that, beers on you next time I head south seeing as westerners are so generous compared to us mari-bertons......lol

Last edited:

Reaction score
LMFFAO!!! I don't know what is fawkin worse...Whiney Canuck & Oiler fans or a couple of X Maritimers ;)

Yes I have been there before and we are on our way there again this summer for a month (NB, PEI, Peggy's Cove and Parkers Cove NS). The maritimes have some of the nicest scenery in Canada...good peeps and really good seafood.

My apologies for offending the brothers from LOSERton with my Volunteer Spirit comment...I should have said CENTRAL CANADA not Eastern Canada :rolleyes:

Pretty sure I will now get an earful from someone who is from Ontario or Queerbec :d

OVER!!!

ps..GOT SCREECH

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
LMFFAO!!! I don't know what is fawkin worse...Whiney Canuck & Oiler fans or a couple of X Maritimers ;)

Yes I have been there before and we are on our way there again this summer for a month (NB, PEI, Peggy's Cove and Parkers Cove NS). The maritimes have some of the nicest scenery in Canada...good peeps and really good seafood.

My apologies for offending the brothers from LOSERton with my Volunteer Spirit comment...I should have said CENTRAL CANADA not Eastern Canada :rolleyes:

Pretty sure I will now get an earful from someone who is from Ontario or Queerbec :d

OVER!!!

ps..GOT SCREECH

Lol apology accepted I think

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Western Canada is all about the Volunteer Spirit and I don't think you would see this spirit in Eastern Canada or the USA.I miss Joe Forte's! great place to eat!
Here we go again, painting with a pretty broad brush. You wouldn't like it if someone from the states said something like that about Western Canada now would you? :nono:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The best is when people in the states ask if we live in igloo's up in canada. Usually go along with it, unless it's summer then we tell them no to warm right now so we are in out mud huts.. LOL..

Top Bottom