Vancouver 100, Edmonton what....10!?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching the news tonight...can't believe parts of Vancouver have seen over 100cm of snow in the past 25 days. We have what...10cm. Sometimes nature can be very cruel.

Wish some of these storms would start pushing over the mountains. What seems to the holdup damnit!

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching the news tonight...can't believe parts of Vancouver have seen over 100cm of snow in the past 25 days. We have what...10cm. Sometimes nature can be very cruel.

Wish some of these storms would start pushing over the mountains. What seems to the holdup damnit!

Hey D....whats going on ? U going to do the drags again this year?
Snow everywhere is wayyy down . Most places we've been in are up to 6 or 7 feet short from last year .

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, very disappointing, was looking to do some local riding this year but it may be tough if we don't get more snow.

162SKIDOO, you bet ZRrrr will race again. Hopefully he will stage with us like last time in Eckville and we hope to drag him to Grassland as well.

Attachments

• 9091d1223225989-eckville-grass-drags-img_2228_2.jpg
    9091d1223225989-eckville-grass-drags-img_2228_2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 9092d1223225989-eckville-grass-drags-img_2227_2.jpg
    9092d1223225989-eckville-grass-drags-img_2227_2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 9093d1223225989-eckville-grass-drags-img_2237_2.jpg
    9093d1223225989-eckville-grass-drags-img_2237_2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 162

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

all the west coast ever gets is clouds and precipitation. i used to live on the island, getting sun out here is nice. haha

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why is it that all the citys get more snow then out of them. all they do is complain about it. what they really need to do is get into sledding then they would be happy but us out on the flat lands are bummed out with no snow.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey D....whats going on ? U going to do the drags again this year?
Snow everywhere is wayyy down . Most places we've been in are up to 6 or 7 feet short from last year .

Long time no chat. Good to see you here. Racing...YUP! Almost ready to go for the snow season. You joining in this year. Team Sledbunny is a gooder to hang with.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ZRrrr... that 800 looks awfully nice in that metallic gold! Nice! I would love to bring out my sled and try racing stock 600 class just for fun. I think I'd do ok. It would be fun to hang with you guys anyway. Maybe this year :rolleyes:

Oh ya... do you guys stud for the grass?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In mcbride here it's been snowin for over two days now without stoppin, and no sign of stoppin any time soon.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ZRrrr... that 800 looks awfully nice in that metallic gold! Nice! I would love to bring out my sled and try racing stock 600 class just for fun. I think I'd do ok. It would be fun to hang with you guys anyway. Maybe this year :rolleyes:

Oh ya... do you guys stud for the grass?

Bring your sled, bring your boys and let them watch Dad haveing some fun. Usually Alberta Beach has a race on the Family Day weekend. It's a well run, fun race.

I do not stud myself. Think that puts you into a whole other class both on grass and snow.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In mcbride here it's been snowin for over two days now without stoppin, and no sign of stoppin any time soon.

That's the problem, it's not pushing over the mountains. Well problem for us flatlanders anyway.:)

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring your sled, bring your boys and let them watch Dad haveing some fun. Usually Alberta Beach has a race on the Family Day weekend. It's a well run, fun race.

I do not stud myself. Think that puts you into a whole other class both on grass and snow.

I would love to have the boys watch Dad race... win or loose :d Sounds like a good time. I need to find out what is involved as far as safety issues go, I've heard you need tek vests and tether cords etc. Is that true?

I always seem to find out about these race events way too late. How does a guy get in the loop as far as when and where?

I would like to see how the old F6 stacks up to other 600 stock class sleds. My experience tells me it should do well as I ride with alot of 700's and bigger.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to have the boys watch Dad race... win or loose :d Sounds like a good time. I need to find out what is involved as far as safety issues go, I've heard you need tek vests and tether cords etc. Is that true?

I always seem to find out about these race events way too late. How does a guy get in the loop as far as when and where?

I would like to see how the old F6 stacks up to other 600 stock class sleds. My experience tells me it should do well as I ride with alot of 700's and bigger.

Tether cord is a must. Easy and cheap to install on your Cat. Vests are needed at some races but not all. I have only 'had" to have one at Eckville, and they supplied them. Come on Scott, I need to put the Crossfire 600 up against your 600.

Top Bottom