Valemount Nov 29 - Dec 2 : anyone else booked in yet?

St0rm77

Reaction score
just got off the phone with the best western in valemount..... sledders rate applied.... going sledding!!! - hopefully have decent early season in the hills by then.:beer::beer::beer:

anyone else yet get their BEERAPAPAPAP on?

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're booked for the 22nd-25th weekend but if access is still iffy we might hold off till the following weekend.. Gotta get the dancing pants out for now!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same weekend,different location,Sixth year going around that weekend and always had enough snow just got to be a little more carefull and watch for landmines!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Booked at super 8 30-3 only a few weeks left hoping for more snow

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have a group of 4 or 5 that will be in valemount from the 23-27 and we are hoping to ride valemount, blue and even mcbride... cmon snow! We went the same dates last year and it was epic!

St0rm77

Reaction score
bopper.... i lived in the 'flon for 5 years... 01 - 06. small world!

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy are coming down the weekend of the 30th, kinda a knock the dust off/break in trip at Allan.

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Me and my buddie going the 29-1 black pc ltd and he's on a summit hit us up driving a lifted white disagree deisel with a deck

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my buddie going the 29-1 black pc ltd and he's on a summit hit us up driving a lifted white disagree deisel with a deck

Me and a buddy are heading down from the Mac as well. 29-2. I ride a black and orange m8 and he rides an orange rmk pro. Black ultimate gfx duramax towing a 2 place. Probably see you out there.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have a group of 4 or 5 that will be in valemount from the 23-27 and we are hoping to ride valemount, blue and even mcbride... cmon snow! We went the same dates last year and it was epic!

You have 4-5 coming from Flin Flon? Holy chit that is a long ass drive. My wife and I were both born and raised in Flin Flon and have made that drive many times since we moved out here in '99, as all of our family on both sides is still there. I'm pretty sure I worked with your dad at HB in the late 80's to mid 90's. I worked in the ZPL and Tankhouse. Hopefully we get a pile of snow for you guys. :cool:

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
Got 5 maybe 6 coming down to rip hard from the 30th to the 8th or so.

Both weekends and all week!

St0rm77

Reaction score
kenny: jealous.... be nice to do a longer rip!! doing a 3 or 4 day rip in revy end of january

holy smokes there are alot of people from the 'flon bouncing around here

Top Bottom