Valemount is still GROOMING !

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw this out, where everyone will see it.

WE ARE STILL GROOMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahooooooo !!!!!

Allan Creek will be groomed Wednesday April 7th and Friday April 9th for the last time this season. Come on up Saturday and help us close off the season.

Currently snowing up top again.......... conditions are amazing for this time of year. Monday was one of the best days I have ever had on a sled, yay spring

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Was at Allan last Sunday and the trail was great right from the pay shack. Lot was dry. Trail had some minor ice at the bottom few km but it was awsome to ride on a groomed trail up and down. And Curtis I signed the book in the Alan creek cabin.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
woooo hooooo ski-doo, i gotta go sledding one more time!!! thanks curtis, cheeers:beer::beer::beer::beer:!

powerclaw

Reaction score
Hi curtis its bruno here wondering about clamina conditions and grooming as we are going this weekend.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that the trailhead staff at Allan Creek reported just over 8" in the parking area at 1pm this afternoon and its continuing to hammer down.:d

Oh, here is the forecast for Saturday...........:)

Beekeeper

Reaction score
Any one in the Edmonton area interested in coming to Valemount with me this weekend. I have a 2 place or if anyone has place in their trailer to share expenses would be great!

snowprozr

Reaction score
Any one in the Edmonton area interested in coming to Valemount with me this weekend. I have a 2 place or if anyone has place in their trailer to share expenses would be great!

Busy this weekend but will be heading out next weekend. let me know if interested. I'm thinking Alan Creek for Saturday.

Top Bottom