Valemount & hid lites

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
beatDeadHorse11-1.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
not on hear to comment about the HID lights as I dont own them or know enough one way or another. But I do own a lifted diesel and no it is not a "working" truck or a grocery getter. It is my daily commute truck and love it. I love the looks of them and bought it during my upcoming andropause days as a way of reliving my youth :) Anyway, I drive respectively and more in less within the law (speeding) but I hate being painted with the same brush as some of the idiotic losers showing no respect to others just because I drive one. Maybe it is not for you, but then again sledding is not for the majority of the population but we take exception to them saying we are all red necks because we ride. Just my rant :beer:

I don't

I choose to embrace my inner red-neck-ness......

D-MAX-M-1

Reaction score
Dont bother coming to BC, those tickets for illegal lights also come with a remove before next dispatch if your a commercial vehicle or remove within 36 hours if your a private vehicle. The vehicle must have an inspection done to prove the lights are gone at your expense, if the order is not followed the vehicle will be impounded.

As for the rest of your statement, just proves your an a$$hat in my eyes. Its ok to blind people on the road, yup, there poor drivers because your a selfish idiot, yup, others cant drive if they cant take your lights, yup.

And what about the guys who work for a living, have to spend 12 plus hours a night on the highway putting up with you idiots, just remember, if one of the 18 wheelers gets blinded and veers towards your lane, your going to lose the battle, not them.
Stompin Tom you rebel you. Throwing the "A" word around like its going out of style. I am coming to BC, HID's and all. OH YA OH YA!! Hope i don't see you on the road cause ill cry the next time you call me an a$$hat. Life's a bitch. Keep on truckin buddy!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stompin Tom you rebel you. Throwing the "A" word around like its going out of style. I am coming to BC, HID's and all. OH YA OH YA!! Hope i don't see you on the road cause ill cry the next time you call me an a$$hat. Life's a bitch. Keep on truckin buddy!

:crap:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa123/teeroyfte/funny ch!t/toostupid.jpg

No here on the internet is fine... I'd rather deal with an idiot here than have to put up with one in real life...

HID power

Reaction score
Dont bother coming to BC, those tickets for illegal lights also come with a remove before next dispatch if your a commercial vehicle or remove within 36 hours if your a private vehicle. The vehicle must have an inspection done to prove the lights are gone at your expense, if the order is not followed the vehicle will be impounded.

As for the rest of your statement, just proves your an a$$hat in my eyes. Its ok to blind people on the road, yup, there poor drivers because your a selfish idiot, yup, others cant drive if they cant take your lights, yup.

And what about the guys who work for a living, have to spend 12 plus hours a night on the highway putting up with you idiots, just remember, if one of the 18 wheelers gets blinded and veers towards your lane, your going to lose the battle, not them.

Well, STOM...STUPID TOM....you and some other guys sure know the rules by the book and you sure are quick to call anyone without your rigid thinking an azzhat.....its you guys...the rent-a-cop wannabees who thrive on making life miserable because you have the power.......you should look in a mirror if you want to see the real azzhat!

i don't have HID lights on my vehicle, nor drive a lifted truck but I get offended when people on this website tend to push their thoughts on others and call them names if they don't think or act like you.....get a grip. If lights on the hwys bother you so much, drive in the day. Get your eyes checked because as we get older perhaps we need to get our prescription changed. Maybe you and some others are the hazard on the hwy because of your eyes and night blindeness.....blaming everyone else but yourself...

If a professional truck driver can't see the road and is going to veer into an oncoming vehicle because he can't see for 3 seconds while a truck with HID's comes towards him......that guy should't be on the road....HE IS THE HAZARD......stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
HID Power..... doesn't run HID's...
4 posts all combatant/derogatory in an HID thread
The complaint is with improperly installed or improperly aimed HID's, and they are a hazard....
My eyesight is 20/20...I have always prefered night driving, eyes were never bothered untill these HID's became the rage...

AND...

I like snowmobiles...
Well, STOM...STUPID TOM....you and some other guys sure know the rules by the book and you sure are quick to call anyone without your rigid thinking an azzhat.....its you guys...the rent-a-cop wannabees who thrive on making life miserable because you have the power.......you should look in a mirror if you want to see the real azzhat!

i don't have HID lights on my vehicle, nor drive a lifted truck but I get offended when people on this website tend to push their thoughts on others and call them names if they don't think or act like you.....get a grip. If lights on the hwys bother you so much, drive in the day. Get your eyes checked because as we get older perhaps we need to get our prescription changed. Maybe you and some others are the hazard on the hwy because of your eyes and night blindeness.....blaming everyone else but yourself...

If a professional truck driver can't see the road and is going to veer into an oncoming vehicle because he can't see for 3 seconds while a truck with HID's comes towards him......that guy should't be on the road....HE IS THE HAZARD......stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings!

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What I cant figure out is if your a troll or just that stupid?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I cant figure out is if your a troll or just that stupid?

hey there Tom easy boy don't go puttin this d bag in the same group as Bogger.
as you can tell from knowing Bogger not all trolls are mean, just short and ugly. j/k
oh and they dont approve of improperly installed HIDs either.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hobbit does not = troll

azzhat..

hey there Tom easy boy don't go puttin this d bag in the same group as Bogger.
as you can tell from knowing Bogger not all trolls are mean, just short and ugly. j/k
oh and they dont approve of improperly installed HIDs either.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

it has fawk all to do with anyone's "thoughts", it's against the law for a reason. but dickheads like you think they know more than the people who have spent countless hours and dollars to do the research that actually proves the point. those that think like you are the dangerous ones, if you are offended by what you read on the internet unplug your fawking computer princess

HID power

Reaction score
it has fawk all to do with anyone's "thoughts", it's against the law for a reason. but dickheads like you think they know more than the people who have spent countless hours and dollars to do the research that actually proves the point. those that think like you are the dangerous ones, if you are offended by what you read on the internet unplug your fawking computer princess

dickhead???
1st of all Troy, I drive a 2011 Chev crewcab 1/2 ton with stock lights because I find them bright enough!
My point being, it is offensive that you "holier than thou" types continue preaching how the laws should be followed, even condoning the authories to break them out! Get your fukin panties out of the knot and put them back on becuase your restricting the blood flow to your brain!!!
Some laws are just plain stupid...and this is one.....HID lights are in more and more vehicles from the factory every day....get used to it....vhange is hard to take but it happrns!!

And stop preaching "its the law"..."its the law". I bet we all break laws daily...albeit small ones......but not you guys thou,,,,,cause yoiu guys are perfect....fukkin hypocrytes!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

D-MAX-M-1

Reaction score
Ok so I was reading this post... What is with all the dicks and there HID headlights? I don't get...

Top Bottom