Valemount February Report

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, we are holding a tremendous amount of snow for the upcoming weekend ! We are on top of the parking lots, but please come prepared to operate in 4x4 if it dumps a foot over night again.

The grooming schedule will remain the same for the weekend except for an extra Chappell shift of Friday night.

Grooming:D

Allan and Clemina Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun,
Chappell Thursday and Friday the 15th

Its going to be a busy weekend on the trails so keep alert, ride in control and stay on your side of the trail.

Know the conditions in your area visit avalanche_ca

DONT FORGET THE BLUE RIVER POKER RUN ON SATURDAY !!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone that is in the Valemount area that has spare clutch parts, specifically the sliding half of a TRA from an '01 Summit (bushing walked out and wore the lip that keeps the bushing in) please call 780-219-1211 if you can help. Jay would be most appreciative.

thanks,
Troy.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you try Travis Auto at 566-8403, he can get anything back together and I believe he has what you need
thanks for the call (I assume it was you). Travis did happen to have the sliding half with a new bushing, but it was the wrong shaft size. he thinks he may have the complete clutch, he will call if he finds it. thanks again for the info, Travis has all kinds of parts at his shop. good to know

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Wed, Thurs, Fri. before the long weekend. Wed late day ride in Allen, lots of snow, never even had to leave the lakes to find fresh. Thursday my Boondocker box gave up the ghost, so only rode to cabin at Clemina. Rest of group busted up powder in Goat Ridge. Sorry no pics. Friday is was foggy and snowing hard in Clemina, sled ran good without box, but no pics turned out. No one had beeen into Lakeview, and the snow was deeeeeeeep.

Whoever hit Lakeview and Goat Ridge this weekend with visibility had a great Powder Day!!!:D

Uturn

REVINATOR#1

Reaction score
rode blue river fri,sat,sun,still good powder in most areas,talked to some guys that rode clemina and allen creek,said it was pretty tracked up

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beautiful weather has made for an awesome week. The better known areas are a bit tracked up as we have not had snow since last week, but there is ALWAYS snow to be had by the ambitous rider. The sunshine alone on top of the mountain is worth the trip by itself.

Anyone looking for direct updates can also call the VARDA office WED-FRI at 250-566-4817 and Ill hook you up (unless is a fresh pow day;))

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres a few shots from sat-mon. Beautiful weather all week, but it has socked in this morning and it looks like we will get the forcasted snow for this week, fingers crossed. As I always say, there is snow there, you just have to get a bit creative.

Attachments

• editzCIMG1681.jpg
    editzCIMG1681.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 161
  • editzCIMG1689.jpg
    editzCIMG1689.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 172
  • editzCIMG1707.jpg
    editzCIMG1707.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 167
  • editzCIMG1708.jpg
    editzCIMG1708.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 164
  • editzCIMG1710.jpg
    editzCIMG1710.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 163
  • editzCIMG1713.jpg
    editzCIMG1713.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 161
  • editzCIMG1660.jpg
    editzCIMG1660.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 167

GRD

Reaction score
Heres a few shots from sat-mon. Beautiful weather all week, but it has socked in this morning and it looks like we will get the forcasted snow for this week, fingers crossed. As I always say, there is snow there, you just have to get a bit creative.

Good pictures Curtis! What area are they from?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ITS ON ! Reports of 10" plus and still falling in Clemina from the Fort Mac crew. Nice and mild in town, but sure looks black down south. Ill have reports from both areas tomorrow pm.

Sure do wish my office was a little farther south, not a flake in town

Top Bottom