Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are the pics i said i would get.. thats all the pics we took today!!:d:rant::rant::p:p

Attachments

• Tyler 005.jpg
    Tyler 005.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Tyler 009.jpg
    Tyler 009.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Tyler 010.jpg
    Tyler 010.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 72

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huge snow today! Nice powder but socked in, tomorrow should be bad conditions but hopefully the weather network fails.. Dang those sleds are nice :p

Braaap

Reaction score
Amazing snow up at climina today! Helped break trail
with some help a little later from
Curtis! Tons of untouched, tomorrow
is going to be deadly.. Sorry no pics today, post some tomorrow. Deep deep pow everywhere though.
Just a heads up called for a cab and they said there is no longer any cab services in valemont haha

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clemina was excellent. Apprx 50cm of good soft snow on top of 110cm base. We spent the better part of the day building small bridges over the 4 creeks on the other trail we will now be using, due to the plowing. The trail is now signed from the parking area. Please do not use the first 3km of the FSR, it is being plowed and the parallelling trail is in awesome shape.

Allan will be groomed for next weekend and we are working on a plan for Clemina. The road plowing is messing us up.

Attachments

• PB210721.jpg
    PB210721.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 51
  • PB210714.jpg
    PB210714.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 44
  • PB210711.jpg
    PB210711.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 54
  • PB210710.jpg
    PB210710.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 56
  • PB210718.jpg
    PB210718.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 48
  • PB210735.jpg
    PB210735.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 58

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow am I ever sore, snow was awsemome, hwy was great returning home last night :d I'm happy :beer:
What was up with those little damn birds on the hwy, hundreds of birds with a death wish, I pulled three of them from the grill this morning

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah whats with those damn birds?

Attachments

• Valemount5.jpg
    Valemount5.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 96

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL.......thats crazy man,lucky it didnt take out your grill!
catmando!

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha thats good, you beat me to it, my camera had a dead battery this morning. I had feathers all over my trailer.

gartho

Reaction score
our 1st trip to blue river dec 3 / test & tune trip,any tips on good riding areas,herd it's awsem there???:cool:

gartho

Reaction score
decided to sell old faithful, love my new m8 162 / sooo I got a 03 1m big twin 900,152 track 16 wide,can,sled junkie idlers,big wheel kit in rear,total miles 1600,new track went on at 900 miles,done at echo,only been out 3 times in last 3 years,great shape,never ditch banged, call garth @ 780-953-9261

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow am I ever sore, snow was awsemome, hwy was great returning home last night :d I'm happy :beer:
What was up with those little damn birds on the hwy, hundreds of birds with a death wish, I pulled three of them from the grill this morning

Ran into a couple of flocks of them early in the season a couple of years ago,
Pretty weird, maybe after the gravel spread on the road after the snowfall? New birds not smart enough to get out of the way?

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clemina Creek was amazing. Roughly 3-4 feet of fresh. Would suggest Clemina over Allen Creek right now but watch out for rocks, theres alot of them. Would post pictures but i cant right now. Not enough posts or something.. sorry guys

smash

Reaction score
Amazing snow up at climina today! Helped break trail
with some help a little later from
Curtis! Tons of untouched, tomorrow
is going to be deadly.. Sorry no pics today, post some tomorrow. Deep deep pow everywhere though.
Just a heads up called for a cab and they said there is no longer any cab services in valemont haha

Hey Brapp were you in the group of guys with us making trail into goat, I was the 07 XRS, my buddy had the cat. if so I just wanted to say it was fun riding with you guys ... Those lets call them more experienced riders, the guys with the rum.. funny as hell.

I still laugh when I think about that "chocolate brown color" joke

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode this weekend, Allen on Saturday was good except for the whiteout and flat light, trail was ok, Sunday rode Clemina, trail was pretty good for early season, snow was awesome in back behind the cabin towards the glacier, the medows around the cabin good as well but watch out for the nest of creeks around there, their not all 100% filled in.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

The plan is to have ALLAN and CLEMINA ready for Friday the 27th and throughout the weekend. We will be working a snow bridge accross the little creek for accessing keyhole trail from the clemina lot, on the upcoming weekend

Chappell should be following next week.

NOTE: The first 3km of the Clemina FSR supposed to be plowed this season by a local resident. The backup trail is in great shape, signed well and easy to follow to 3.5km. It begins the same as before, just takes a left turn about .5km in instead of a right onto the FSR at .25km. PLEASE USE THIS ROUTE. WE WANT TO BE SAFE AND AVOID CONFLICT, plus it against the law;).

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill admit i took the road back down.. My back was killing me and well i wanted smooth!!!! We were looking for you curtis!

Top Bottom