Vac Truck job in the oilfield

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know someone that would hire me (highly experienced) for (3 to 4 weeks maximium) running a vac truck for a drilling rig or hauling crude etc. Really would prefer a camp job, but will consider staying in a shack at the rig etc.
I cannot do any longer than the 3 ish or so weeks as i will be taking holiday's from my full time job that i do not want to leave. It's been a few years since being in the oilfield so most tickets are expired, but i do have a current First Aid ticket.
I had a deal like this all set up and it was canceled at the last minute and not sure if it's going to happen, so if you need some time off or know someone looking please let me know.
Thanks
Hadley

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work with Bearstone Enviromental solutions. We run Vac trucks out of Medicine Hat. You can send a resume to us at 403 548 8136. Most of our work right now is camp jobs. Mainly up in the Wabasca area. Thanks Mark

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know someone that would hire me (highly experienced) for (3 to 4 weeks maximium) running a vac truck for a drilling rig or hauling crude etc. Really would prefer a camp job, but will consider staying in a shack at the rig etc.
I cannot do any longer than the 3 ish or so weeks as i will be taking holiday's from my full time job that i do not want to leave. It's been a few years since being in the oilfield so most tickets are expired, but i do have a current First Aid ticket.
I had a deal like this all set up and it was canceled at the last minute and not sure if it's going to happen, so if you need some time off or know someone looking please let me know.
Thanks
Hadley

what about spongberg ????????? lol im too funny and know the answer ....

not sure about any that have camp jobs

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Hadley, did ya work in wabasca years back?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand
Yes Wabasca was one of the areas I spent alot of time at running vac. We mostly hauled crude oil in that area. Over the years I've covered most of the province in one and a little into Sask.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could try JB water hauling and vac services out of Millet, they have offices in a few places hadster, ask for Sheldon

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work with Bearstone Enviromental solutions. We run Vac trucks out of Medicine Hat. You can send a resume to us at 403 548 8136. Most of our work right now is camp jobs. Mainly up in the Wabasca area. Thanks Mark[/QUOTE)
Thanks Mark,I"ll try to get a resume sent this week sometime, sounds good.Hadley

Last edited:

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember Trevor Gardner? My husband, been with him since 99, I know about u!! LolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand
Yes I remember Trevor, had a great time working with him & the rest of the crew.Do you know , does Rod still have Westvac running, I can't seem to find his or the company's contact info??

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I remember Trevor, had a great time working with him & the rest of the crew.Do you know , does Rod still have Westvac running, I can't seem to find his or the company's contact info??

Westvac got bought out in 06, some of the boys like Brendan, John and I'm not sure who else started up StraightVac. Pretty sure they're still around. Did u know Stacey passed away this year? And as for Rod, he lives around Kamloops and owns a company in Texas. Trev and I own 2 vacs and we do septic in the lac ste anne county near Alberta beach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah you bet, hope things are going well, was thinking for relief for Steve as it seems to be feast or famine!

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Westvac got bought out in 06, some of the boys like Brendan, John and I'm not sure who else started up StraightVac. Pretty sure they're still around. Did u know Stacey passed away this year? And as for Rod, he lives around Kamloops and owns a company in Texas. Trev and I own 2 vacs and we do septic in the lac ste anne county near Alberta beach!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand
Well thanks for the info, sad to hear Stacey is no longer with us. Sounds like Rod has done very well.I hope you and Trevor are doing well with your company.

Top Bottom