Used sled price check

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at a red/white 2020 Summit Expert with 736 miles on it, comes with a cover, gas caddy and tunnel bag/box, the guy is asking $12,500 US for it, is that a fair price or too high? It's hard to figure out what these used sleds are worth these days with the shortage of new ones and people seem to be asking a lot for them.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prices of used units is through the roof for anything rec. bikes, sleds, trailers...it's all gone sky high and i have a feeling it's gonna stay that way throughout the summer. Just as an example there is a few 2020 experts on kijiji in Alberta with over 2500-3,000km and guys still asking 16g cad (12,500usd) id say good to go! good luck:cool:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prices of used units is through the roof for anything rec. bikes, sleds, trailers...it's all gone sky high and i have a feeling it's gonna stay that way throughout the summer. Just as an example there is a few 2020 experts on kijiji in Alberta with over 2500-3,000km and guys still asking 16g cad (12,500usd) id say good to go! good luck:cool:
Hahaha, no kidding, I'm seeing 2014 XM's going for $10k with over 2000 miles on them. I did find a 2020 Summit SP with 64 miles on it for $11k US but he's located about 350 miles from me and I don't want to make that drive for something I might not want to buy. Hoping to see a few more Gen 4's and Experts come up for sale, I really like the black/orange version better than the red/white.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do we know these machines are actually 'going for' close to these prices. Most sellers I've talked to haven't been willing to deal much and are willing to ride another year if they can't get near their price. I would upgrade now or next year if I could find a machine that someone wants to sell. It's not obvious that anyone does. and I'm not interested in emailing every seller asking 'what's the lowest you'll take?' and I'm not going to make a real offer sight unseen. Anyways, if someone wants to sell a 2020 Expert 165 with 1000 or so KM for $14,000, HMU. Tnx.

Top Bottom