UFC Fight in Mcbride?

tony kaos

Reaction score
Headed to mm09 on fri and would like to know if there are any members from Mcbride who know where the UFC fight is being shown (dont want to miss it if i can help it) stayin @ the Mcbride hotel but willing to go anywhere short of PG to see it? hope someone can find out for me! PLEEEASE!!!:beer::beer::beer:

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i head up there i will bring a dish and reciever we will have all the fights, still unsure if we will be doing the venture but if i do make it up ther we be at the sandman in,

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will keep you posted as if we are headed that way, we are booked in but with the 190 people going i not sure if i will be. just too much testosterone lol,

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys at the gigglin griz may very well have it playin on one of there multiple big screen tv's that are in the pub.

tony kaos

Reaction score
Cool thats what i wanted to hear, thanks! never missed a GSP fight and don't want to start now especially with Penn talkin trash! hope George sends him home in a body bag! LOL.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GSP is going to kick some ass!!! Penn say's he's more of an athlete than a fighter. Just watched a show last night about them, and it seem's to me like BJ is a bit of a slacker. I guess we will see SAT!!!

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry guys we will not be making the trip, so no party at the sandman inn. have a good time, word is no one will have the fight in town.. see valemont section, you might squeeze in with the other guys trying to swing a deal with the locals.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I would put my money on the gigglin' grizzly playing it on their big screens.... They did last time for us, and we passed around a hat and collected $450.00 for them to play it.... Kewl!
WHICH NITE IS IT, AND WHAT TIME???? WE HAVE THE BANQUET SATURDAY NITE....

tony kaos

Reaction score
The event is sat @ 8 pm but the main event isn't untill about 10pm,I love dinner and all! but come on man its GSP vs Penn!!!! Ill have to talk to staff @ the Griz on fri! I for one would have no problem chipping in a few bucks to see it! Just have to Eat and run LOL. Don't want to have to drive to vale but i will if i have too! Havent missed a GSP fight yet and really don't want to! G.S.P VS PENN MAN !!! GOD!!!!!!!! do I really have to say any more! lol . GO G.S.P!!!!!!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Grizz has it showing on both big screen's, Rossy told me so.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you g oanywhere in town to watchit definitwly og t othr griz as they are huge supporters of sledders.

Top Bottom