twisted turbo

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well just on kijiji edmonton and a guy has a special on twisted turbos $5500 bucks installed on my hcr so dose anyone who this guy says he has a shop in the city hummm just wondering thanks:)

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen that to hes been on there with that offer for a couple days now. kinda scetchy sounding when you consider what everyone else is saying they cost heh.:confused::confused:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i never read who it was just saw the add maybe just a smokin deal then i guess.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i phoned the number and i ask what fuel box u run with the kit and he didnt know then i ask if the installer was around and he told me he installed them what dont even know what box u put on hummm some thing smells fishy:confused:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey actually owns bruno's custom cars

Just remember the old adage! You get what you pay for. I would opt for professional installation from reputable installers.... This to me is a red flagger!!!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember the old adage! You get what you pay for. I would opt for professional installation from reputable installers.... This to me is a red flagger!!!

Bruno's custom cars SLASH turbo installer hmmmm

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey actually owns bruno's custom cars

Yep...they were at the Show...real wild hoods...???? pics were posted ....they build some nice cars thou... turbo's....I'd love one ....do the research prior ....lots of options out there...Grande National in a sled?????? Like KISS would say, "Hoter'n than Hell!" ..........dated? ....Yes....I love Elans......'er Z-lans!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i talk to Bruno myself on the hill its good to go trust me

Trust you? HAHA your funny who ever you are! I dont trust anyone these days with all the crappy service, parts and price gouging going on, never mind the scammers. Like I said choose a reputable, proven service record Turbo Installer! No offense to you eh.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i talk to Bruno myself on the hill its good to go trust me

first post hmmmm trust you...:lol:.....don't think so. Not with thousands of my hard earned dollars on the line. You get the service and install you pay for. Go to a respected installer.

Daniel

Reaction score
Every shop has to start somewhere. It does not mean they will not do good work. It would be nice if they were riding one that they put together just to see.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every shop has to start somewhere. It does not mean they will not do good work. It would be nice if they were riding one that they put together just to see.

Trully agree, support what you build.....(how).....Ride one.

powerclaw

Reaction score
You should not be little any one until you know the facts. Its easy to critasize when your not the one thats putting every thing on the line in a relatively new business to creat good customer relations and quality workmanship. I didnt say i had all the awnsers but i know where to get them.secondly i do have a turbod m 8 that i ride and runs great. Im currently turboing an m 1000 , an m 8, and soon to be starting a 2010 sno pro 500, and a 2009 m 1000 for turbo installs, so for those of you who are not so critical you are more than welcome to give me a call and i would be more than happy to awnser any questions and maybe even help you out with a twisted turbo installation, or simple servicing. Thank you bruno. Boondockers snow sports 777-8309

Top Bottom