Tucker Carlson take on Canada

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm all for the Trudeau bashing but it gets me thinking what lobbying groups are funding this Tucker Carlson campaign. We can be assured he isn't doing it for free. Just makes me wonder what promises are made on the back end. We know who funded the Greta campaign and we can see the promises that we're made from that.

In both situations rest assured the common man will stand to gain the least.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm all for the Trudeau bashing but it gets me thinking what lobbying groups are funding this Tucker Carlson campaign. We can be assured he isn't doing it for free. Just makes me wonder what promises are made on the back end. We know who funded the Greta campaign and we can see the promises that we're made from that.

TC does not need $$ to begin with as he could have retired on what he made at MSM. Even with that being said with TC at the very least shedding some light on the Communist clown running the Corporate Mafia along with his fellow clowns so be it. Some sheeple need a serious RED PILL, and if they cannot handle it then they should just keep there blindfolds on and there head in the sand.;)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here two years later charges against thoe 4 at coutts border quietly dropped because trudeau made it all up. Then used it as an excuse to invoke the emergincies act. Trudeau is an ass that needs to be eliminated
I don’t believe they were dropped Bert. Two have done plea bargains. They agreed
to be charged with weapons offences as opposed to conspiracy to kill the RCMP. The last two guys are waiting on their court dates. The more I read up on this the more it’s a sham. Were those legally acquired guns registered in their names? Were their finger prints all over them if they weren’t? Nobody seems to know. I wouldn’t trust the RCs that obviously are taking orders from you know who. Maybe it will all come out in the court transcripts down the road when access to information kicks in. I have no idea.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol- pi-swat…do u remember your covid touting? Who do u think funded that? Selective stupidity….

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe they were dropped Bert. Two have done plea bargains. They agreed
to be charged with weapons offences as opposed to conspiracy to kill the RCMP. The last two guys are waiting on their court dates. The more I read up on this the more it’s a sham. Were those legally acquired guns registered in their names? Were their finger prints all over them if they weren’t? Nobody seems to know. I wouldn’t trust the RCs that obviously are taking orders from you know who. Maybe it will all come out in the court transcripts down the road when access to information kicks in. I have no idea.
That i believe is the whole kettle of beans that "Conspiracy to K" that is a very big kettle of fish to try and prove by the plaintiff's Imo and is the single most bs charge that is hanging this case up. Just another reason why we need real Law here in Alberta not Corporate "Acts" or "CC" horsechit made up by the Corporation sole to look like Law.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya you are correct. https://troymedia.com/crime/two-of-the-coutts-four-released-in-a-shocking-twist-in-the-case/

I agree it is a sham These guys pled down to get their lives back I believe. Never met a cop I liked or trusted. Find they are dis honest hypocrites.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what i understand, the remaining 2 will likely get charges dropped, or win there case. and if they do the 2 just released on pleading guilty to a lesser charge have a good chance of getting there conviction overturned? have to wait and see?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess they never fired those police officers from high level when they busted down peoples doors and took all their firearms because in their minds the owners were going to return home and start shooting police officers. Those prick officers ended up at the coutts crossing instead of the county jail and started more trouble with their delusional thinking.

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand the comment” they don’t need the money”. You don’t accidentally get to be worth $400 million. Money becomes just a number that you always want more of. That’s why rich people always want more and poor people are satisfied with what they got. TC is definitely doing this for money and nothing wrong with that if you earn it.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess they never fired those police officers from high level when they busted down peoples doors and took all their firearms because in their minds the owners were going to return home and start shooting police officers. Those prick officers ended up at the coutts crossing instead of the county jail and started more trouble with their delusional thinking.
*High River

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here two years later charges against thoe 4 at coutts border quietly dropped because trudeau made it all up. Then used it as an excuse to invoke the emergincies act. Trudeau is an ass that needs to be eliminated
ELIMINATED is putting it Mildly........the POS should be in GETMO..!

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think Tucker Carlson needs any money from some lobbying groups.
He is making plenty from all the interviews and events like the ones that were here in Alberta.
To compare him to Greta is a stretch.
Way closer to Joe Rogan.

Top Bottom