Trump is being invesgated for fraud in Georgia

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where? Trump is being investigated continiously and the Dems will not quit till they can pin something on him which they have been unsuccessfully now for 4 -5 yrs. They are hell bent on making sure he never runs for politics again.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He made a call to a Georgia government official looking for votes and the call was recorded. It has more the look of extortion than fraud.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The investigation into trump likely started in 2015 and it hasn't quit since. Pedophiles get upset when you threaten their "lifestyle" they've been maintaining for decades

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The investigation into trump likely started in 2015 and it hasn't quit since. Pedophiles get upset when you threaten their "lifestyle" they've been maintaining for decades

If you really think all democrats are pedifiles your mentality I'll.q is a cult that thinks Tom hanks eats babies

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Longer.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you really think all democrats are pedifiles your mentality I'll.q is a cult that thinks Tom hanks eats babies

Cults don’t tell you to think for yourself.

No, not all dems are pedos, same with not all republicans, not all business people and not all entertainers. But there is.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh, nothing to see here, we already heard the call and there is nothing to it but the Dems twist everything he says to try and bring him down. They're messing with the Don and this isn't going to end the way they think it will.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show me where I said all democrats are pedophiles and ill eat my shoe

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where? Trump is being investigated continiously and the Dems will not quit till they can pin something on him which they have been unsuccessfully now for 4 -5 yrs. They are hell bent on making sure he never runs for politics again.

I bet they get him on a Jay walking ticket.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rightsideup;[URL="tel:2903144" said:
2903144[/URL]]If you really think all democrats are pedifiles your mentality I'll.q is a cult that thinks Tom hanks eats babies
Not all Dems are pedos.......but all pedos are Dem

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is this about the US or just about Trump? Seems like they are far more focused on destroying Trump than the well being of the USA, why is that?

Why not focus on the "current president"?

The future is going to be interesting!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He made a call to a Georgia government official looking for votes and the call was recorded. It has more the look of extortion than fraud.
Old news Mark. Still news for CNN, et all though. We have all heard the recording. Kinda like the Jan 6 riot. Trump says march to the capitol peacefully and patriotically and the left says he asked everyone to storm the Capitol and kill politicians. Someones comprehension of words are different than others. Its not the right that demanding Dr. Suess be censored and white polar bears make Coke racist.

Top Bottom