Trump is being invesgated for fraud in Georgia

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta feeling there is lot more legal action than this for trumpy.. but then this guy has been in litigation his entire life

Dems are making sure right ir wrong that he or anyone with a trump last name never sees the light of the White House again

Sure is nice to see how a presidency should be run once again, sleepy joe has done more than trump accomplished in 4 years in two minths
You're a fooking idiot, please tell us what Biden has done to make the US better? This should be good.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're a fooking idiot, please tell us what Biden has done to make the US better? This should be good.
Already raised taxes higher than trump had plans for in 10 years

Sorry Fred, your sleepy Joe fantacy is fawked up

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already raised taxes higher than trump had plans for in 10 years

Sorry Fred, your sleepy Joe fantacy is fawked up

That makes no sense president have 8 yr term rates.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Biden has done lots, he increased the debt by 1.9 trillion, he got the wars going again, he relaxed the laws for pedophiles, unchecked migrants are storming the unfinished border walls. No word yet on the criminal activity that was found on the Bidens laptop...that seems to have gone missing. OH man it sounds just like our Turd that is in charge.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Biden has done lots, he increased the debt by 1.9 trillion, he got the wars going again, he relaxed the laws for pedophiles, unchecked migrants are storming the unfinished border walls. No word yet on the criminal activity that was found on the Bidens laptop...that seems to have gone missing. OH man it sounds just like our Turd that is in charge.
Yeah I think it was today the Biden administration was going down to the border to see what all the hub bub is about. Maybe if you don't tell migrants to come to the US enmasse you wouldn't have a crisis you frikken morons. Is there anything dumber than a liberal?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think it was today the Biden administration was going down to the border to see what all the hub bub is about. Maybe if you don't tell migrants to come to the US enmasse you wouldn't have a crisis you frikken morons. Is there anything dumber than a liberal?
No. Liberals are literally retarded.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Trump put a real damper on the pedophilia. Sleepy Joe has the flow of undocumented children rolling across the border again. The people are sick!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. Liberals are literally retarded.

I have never voted liberal in my 42 years of eligibility yet they have been in power longer than I wanted so they can't be that retarded.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never voted liberal in my 42 years of eligibility yet they have been in power longer than I wanted so they can't be that retarded.
Ya. Smart enough to run the hospitals,schools,prisons,most unions
most people are liberals when younger. But as you grow up You realize they are full of **** with dangerous policies

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes a lot start paying bills, get a job, buy a house then see what the Liberals take and how they are working against them and switch brands so to speak

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget, he also cancelled the KPL and put a ton of people out of work plus the price of gas is skyrocketing. More winning!!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By thanksgiving day 2019 according to sharyl there had been over 100 media mistakes all against Donald Trump and not one media mistake favoring Trump. And she suggest this was a media pattern and being 100 to 0 i would have to agree with her. 100 media mistakes = lies. 100 lies against Trump... unbelievable

Last edited:
Top Bottom