True newbie!

Pillowydrops

Reaction score
Vancouver, BC (Christina Lake this Winter)
Hello all, wanted to introduce myself!

I'm a true sled newbie, literally just bought by first sled 2 days ago and havent even taken it out yet (it's killing me!). Picked up a 07 summit x 800 with a 159 track and a brand new short block.

I'm a long time snowboarder looking to get access to the backcountry, though I've heard friends that once you start with the sled it's easy to forget the board at home. Not sure I believe it yet, but I guess I'll find out ;)

Moving out to Christina Lake in the Kootenays with a buddy for the winter, and plan on really getting to know the mountains!

Hopefully meet some of you fine folk in the process and learn a thing or two!

Happy snow fall everyone!

-Ryan

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all, wanted to introduce myself!

I'm a true sled newbie, literally just bought by first sled 2 days ago and havent even taken it out yet (it's killing me!). Picked up a 07 summit x 800 with a 159 track and a brand new short block.

I'm a long time snowboarder looking to get access to the backcountry, though I've heard friends that once you start with the sled it's easy to forget the board at home. Not sure I believe it yet, but I guess I'll find out ;)

Moving out to Christina Lake in the Kootenays with a buddy for the winter, and plan on really getting to know the mountains!

Hopefully meet some of you fine folk in the process and learn a thing or two!

Happy snow fall everyone!

-Ryan

You know the fun you have going done the hill on your board, well now you get to have that fun going up it too. Welcome to S&M now get out and ride your sled and don't forget pics.:d

Pillowydrops

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! My buddy with the trailer is unforuantely out of town this weekend, so I'm going to have to wait another week before getting out there...

Patience is a vitrue I'm going to have to work pretty hard on for the next 7 days :p

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome:beer: My 19 year old son wants to start the sledding/boarding thing this year. I may have to try it too.:)

Pillowydrops

Reaction score
Just had to say I finally got the sled out for the first time and I can see what all the fuss it about! Such a good time, it's going to be an epic winter.

Wound up heading straight for this snow covered kicker by accident, used the 'if in doubt, throttle out' philisophy and flew off this crazy jump! Managed to ride out of it somehow, but I think I used up a decent amount of luck in the process :p
DSC00007.jpg

Top Bottom