trails

sled

Reaction score
Happy New Year to everyone.
Would like to know if the trail system is open or closed have not seen anything post.
Thanks Al (aka sled) :ramsfan_small:

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any plans in the near future to work on the trails so that they can be opened? Post when and where and we will try and make it to help out. It is pretty hard to convince
everyone to buy trail passes for nothing.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Working on trails this weekend Sat and Sun whos helping??? Sat start at 930 from the staging area. We have the south trail and the trail to Bruderhiem to put in. We are late because of the cold no helpers when its 25 below.

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there Saturday Glen and I will see whom else I can drag along. Guess I better get a trail pass:d

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what would possibly be left to do sunday??I could help then..keep us informed..will log on saturday night.what should I bring.saw,hammer,???:beer::beer:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sunday will be putting up some signs in the south area. Need to mark intersections stops and stop aheads for sure

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okeedokee i will help ya on sunday..is it 930 at the elk island sales staging area?..do i need to bring anything?:beer:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Meet at the staging area for 930 to put up trail. Meet for breakfast at 800 at the tempo on the hill on Highway 16 and RR 223. See as many as we can please easy day no problems. Even shorter trail this year:(

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meet at the staging area for 930 to put up trail. Meet for breakfast at 800 at the tempo on the hill on Highway 16 and RR 223. See as many as we can please easy day no problems. Even shorter trail this year:(

ill be there glen.

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How short is the trail this year?

backseatrider

Reaction score
Thank you to Brad, Dale, Greg, Jordan, Christie, Sherry, Albert, Sara, Glen, Ron, Greg, Laura, Mike, Pat,Robbie, & Tony's friends who helped to mark and clear the south trail and the trail to Bruedheime on Saturday & Sunday. This was a volunteer effort by everyone so if you use the trail system please buy a trail pass and most especially if you run into the volunteers sayThank You!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So sorry we couldn't make it out guys.... Wifey made a "to doo" list, before i was able to head out, and i just finished the list tonite!!! :( but at least its all done around the house here for now... Now sled work!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OH Ya the old "HONEY DO LIST" excuse thats a a good one Rick. To bad you missed out on a day sledding but you earned some brownie points at home all is good.
Thanks all that helped out may need some more help soon

Top Bottom