Trail Passes and BSCF members

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is not a post to start chit, rather just a simple innocent question I have. If you are a member of the BSCF for the year does this constitute trail pass fees? Does it for some and not all? Or does not mean that and you still need to buy trail passes? I have no issue being a member and still paying for trail passes, just curious is all... Maybe curiousity will kill the cat who knows lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
In Fernie, it is $80 for a membership (primary member) and members do not pay extra for trail passes. Non-members pay $10/day for trail passes.

Other clubs I would just be assuming, so I'll leave that to someone else to address.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gets ya 5 bucks off at other hills

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
In Revelstoke your trail pass is included in your membership. Non members pay a $20 trail pass fee. We do offer a $5 discount to any member of a fellow BCSF club with proof of membership.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It didn't really matter to me I just was curious so thanks for the answers. I am a member of the mid island sno blazers and have no issue whatsoever paying trail feed elsewhere. Once again thanks

Top Bottom